Each week a different unit will appear, with the idea being that we discuss how best to use that model on the battlefield. This series will focus on Codex entries initially. If/when we exhaust those possibilities, we will start looking at Forgeworld and Legends if people are interested in those units.
These threads are not to discuss proposed changes to units or long complaints about poor behaviour. I would like to keep them constructive and focus on making the best use of the units as they stand. Inevitably, in a codex as large as ours, there is going to be some overlapping of battlefield roles. For this reason, I will allow comparisons against other units that fill similar roles provided the posts remain primarily focused on the unit under discussion.
Mentioning other units in the context of synergies and army building is of course permitted (even encouraged). This week's entry are:
Farseer and Farseer Skyrunner
What are you thoughts here folks? How best would you use Farseers?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around?
- Will you be running multiple units?
- What Psychic powers do you prefer under which circumstances?
- Which weapon options are you taking and are they affected by the above?
- Is the Jetbike version mandatory or is the cheaper foot seer sometimes better (if only for the lower cost)?
- Are you buffing this unit? If so, how?
- Stratagems of note?
Should you want your model on display here (or on another thread from the series), then submit a photo here please.
Edited by Karhedron, 06 May 2020 - 09:44 AM.