The Unofficial LPC-BA Outpost (event support)

Jolemai

"I, Jolemai, Reclusiarch of the Blood Angels sub-forum, vow to complete 1 x Scout Sergeant/10th Company Lieutenant for the Glory of the Blood Angels sub-forum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

gallery_62972_9848_79014.jpg

Get your vows in folks, just one model to complete inside three months! Doable :)

Done

I, Spyros, vow to complete a Primaris Librarian for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

Vow upheld!

After I painted the robes and the color dried, the combination started reminding me of Jedi robes...

gallery_93095_13469_706575.jpg

LPC A2

LPC A3

LPC A4

Previous work: 

Hidden Content

"I, Indefragable, vow to complete Chief Librarian Mephiston (Primaris) for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bear the Badge of Shame until year's end."

(Ditto to @Spiros14 ) 

@Jolemai

Is this where we put our progress on our vows for this?

Here's my progress on Mephiston after a day:

After another 1.5 days of work on Mephiston:

Meph 3

I also made some progress. Got main colours sorted out and will now enhance them. The gold on the skulls on the back of the throne is what I'm aiming at for the whole model.

med_gallery_105306_14251_101694.jpg

The black is shiny in places due to badly shaken Nuln Oil. This will be corrected later.

Edited by Majkhel

Have been rearranging our living space to accommodate the little one growing (they do that, apparently), so my hobbying has been in stasis for a few days....though I got even further along with Mephy than my previous photo shows. The black cape and blood vials need some work as does the sword, but we are now entering the “endless touch up and just one dab of extra highlight on that corner” phase.

I have made my pledge to the Blood Angels in the LPC challenge forum.

"I, Ultra kblock, vow to complete a Primaris Inceptor for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

Vow Completed!

Primaris Inceptor 2 RS

Primaris Inceptor 3 RS

Great job ultra kblock! 

Although I haven't seen you posting in the main event thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/363882-the-lockdown-painting-challenge-2020/

Anyone else cares to join? :wink:

Thanks for the heads up. I did not realize I posted my pledge in the wrong forum. I have made it in the actual Lockdown challenge now.