XVIII and XII legions - salamanders world eaters

sry to be picky, but i think the Vlka Fenryka used a red wolfshead on grey during the HH, the black mane on yellow is current Ragnars Great Company, not Space Wolves per se. To have more variety in used colorshemes the yellow fits well.

But else great job if you like the gritty grim style, but it really fits the minis and their poses.

Edited by Firnwulf

@firnwolf yeah youre right! It was just a tester, now that om satisfied with the look of the painting its going to be the heresy-markings. Thanks alot.

@Bjorn Thanks alot bro!

“They flowed through the corridor, a river of dirty white ceramite and revving chainaxes. Growling like frenzied wolves, bashing each other to get first to engage us. It was the end rushing us.”

9BD08862165A47729E94.jpeg

1C8F276097174DA098BA.jpeg

390C0F0C1C6241869306.jpeg

I've just finished the short story from Shattered Legions in which a team of Immortals board a World Eaters vessel, pushing through hordes of berserkers. These chaps and the accompanying line of text reminded me of it straight away!

Yeah i know of it, keys of hel i think it is? Pretty creepy story tbh :) and thanks! I actually had that story in my mind as well when taking the photo :)

These world eaters were once members of the viscious Uleax veteran squad, but not anymore. Warp-entities have invaded their souls and changed them forever:

23333913B3654DD6A8F0.jpeg

E874EC633C5E493CAC28.jpeg

016899C635274824A453.jpeg

758E0751A0634D79AF46.jpeg

Are those Possessed Marines? If so, did they willingly host the Daemonic spirits, the way a Word Bearer would?

Yes, to my 40K workshop eaters :) they sure did, they opened their souls to the warp

• 2 weeks later...