XVIII and XII legions - salamanders world eaters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL yeah it has ”gathered dust” on the shelf while i almost killed myself trying to perfect the green on the infantry!

Thanks alot bro!

Solid work on these chaps, I like this darker more grimy green and also the scales. I would say that the legion symbol on the Leviathan looks a bit too clean and bright, perhaps you could add a couple of chips or soot stains to help it fit in with the rest of the scheme more.

Solid work on these chaps, I like this darker more grimy green and also the scales. I would say that the legion symbol on the Leviathan looks a bit too clean and bright, perhaps you could add a couple of chips or soot stains to help it fit in with the rest of the scheme more.

Thanks alot bro! Full steam ahead with the sallies! Yeah I’m going to do that, it’s way to clean :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks bjorn!

Roughly 2 weeks of painting later. Out of picture is the deathwing redemptor and blade guard :)

429F103149064918BCBE.jpeg

EA3986E96DA44A1FADD7.jpeg

2A73ADC9B89846A6B8B5.jpeg

134B62D6A1BB463E8CC9.jpeg

Man, you're a painting machine! Really like how you've done the Deathwing.

Thanks man! Its like 2 weeks of painting 2 hours a day :) with a simple but effective scheme its really a breeze! Thanks alot !

I had to take time to paint all my primaris, but tonight its back to 30k WE and Salamanders :)

Two hours a day? What I wouldn't give... I consider myself happy if I get in half an hour. That said, I think regular sessions, even if small, really help a project gather pace.

:) yeah I give myself that as a present each day, 2 hours of undisturbed (hopefully) painting time. It’s amazing how much progress that amounts up to!

But you’re right, it’s the regularity of the painting that does the most.