XVIII and XII legions - salamanders world eaters

Yeah, bitz shopping is always dangerous. Fun and exciting, like Russian roulette, but sometimes it can hurt haha.

And what's better is you bought and rescued minis, giving them a 2nd lease on life (and you did an awesome job painting them up for hat). That is always a worthwhile endeavor.

And nice to see some more progress!

Yeah, bitz shopping is always dangerous. Fun and exciting, like Russian roulette, but sometimes it can hurt haha.

And what's better is you bought and rescued minis, giving them a 2nd lease on life (and you did an awesome job painting them up for hat). That is always a worthwhile endeavor.

And nice to see some more progress!

Yeah and theres like 3 week delivery time, cant wait that long

World Eaters have a special place in my heart so seeing this log and the awesome paint jobs you are giving them (which I would love to be able to do) has me hooked. And three weeks delivery times on bits? Are you located in Antarctica?

Thank you! Im now working on the veterans, 2 vindicators and started an assault squad. Need them axes before i jump to the Tactical squads. I also found 5 volkite chargers do i see before me an support squad with chargers and chain axes, that would be cool!

Almost :) i live in sweden

Always good to see more. One day I am def going to bug you for a step by step tutorial! I have a kill team I need to build and paint one day.

Also, do you have a an army list you are building up to at the moment for the XII?

Thanks mate! Ofc! Ill provide every bit of how I paint to you! It’s actually rather simple!

I have roughly a list, my main motivation to build WE (besides they being cool as hell) is to have a traitor force to combat either my ultramarines or my raven guard/salamanders/iron hands shattered legion-force.

What i have in mind right now is either a ZM-force led by Khârn, consisting of 2 tactical squads w chain axes, 1 veteran-squad w powerweapons, red butcher-squad and a flamer support squad, and a contemptor.

My crusade list right now in my thoughts is Khârn, 2 Tactical squads in rhinos, 1 assaultsquad, 3 vindicators, contemptor dread...but Im focusing first on the zone mortalis-list :)

Yeah buddy! I have a handful of World Eaters that would look awesome with your paint style!

And some mortalis! I honestly wish I could get more games of that in. Definitely my favorite game with fast paced infantry fighting. Hope we can see some battle reports in the future!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks alot guys, its hard not to be touched and happy When you guys show support.

Thank you @hushrong maybe i will. Im in a pretty rough spot right now with the loss of my father and my mother went back to her old ways with alcohol-abuse, and being outright hurtful towards me. So again its me the son being a parent to my mother....

Anyway these angry boys is nearing completion:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/36173B642A6D400CBECF.jpeg

I’m truly sorry for your loss. Your work is amazing and a testament to the individual you are and the talents you have that not only make you excel at our hobby, but my guess, and I don’t know you; also make you excel in the kingdom.

Look at all you have accomplished in this work and life. Odds are it’s from what you have done by hard work, and perseverance. You earned that. You built that. You’ve created that. No one can take that away. Looking forward to a group shot as they’ll all look great together.

It’s rough but hang in there!

And as always happy to see World Eaters. They look brutal and I sorta feel bad for the Salamanders I see sharing the work bench with them haha.

Thanks again bro! Yeah I’m glad I didn’t ditch this because I really like how these guys is turning out, can’t wait to have a horde of these on the gaimingtable :)

I’m aiming for 2 15-man squads in ZM or 3 10-man with rhinos. I also have a dual claw leviathan and a claw contemptor, and red butchers to paint when the tactical are done, oh and Khârn of course :)

Yeah the salamanders..I’ve tried multiple times of starting that project and abandoned it soon after, I think I really like salamanders in theory but I’m never able to paint them they way I want, can’t settle for less..so I don’t know if there ever will be salamanders for me....I kept that dreadnought-hq just in case, cassian dracos, if I ever get around to it :) can’t sell it yet!

But I have my world eaters and 30k dark angels (just completed 10 jetbikes and 12 outriders) and raven guard (but I have a feeling the raven guard will be stripped to make room for alpha legion or blood angels

Edited by Johanhgg

I’m truly sorry for your loss. Your work is amazing and a testament to the individual you are and the talents you have that not only make you excel at our hobby, but my guess, and I don’t know you; also make you excel in the kingdom.

Look at all you have accomplished in this work and life. Odds are it’s from what you have done by hard work, and perseverance. You earned that. You built that. You’ve created that. No one can take that away. Looking forward to a group shot as they’ll all look great together.

Thanks man, I really appreciate your words, very kind of you! I think my hobby reflects who I am as a person; prone to impulsive decisions and second guessing myself all the time, but also very patient and really focused when I need to be. I have an image in my head how I envision things and strive hard to make it happen.

The hobby actually helps a lot in these times, it has always helped me but now it’s really appearent. Again, thanks for your really nice words!