XVIII and XII legions - salamanders world eaters

Holy smokes! Such a great amount of work you have here. I can’t believe how much stuff you’re churning out:  Dark Angels, Salamanders, White Scars, Alpha Legion and World Eaters. I need friends like you, so I can finally have an excuse to start a 30K army. are all of these armies for you or are you painting for friends? I’m seriously jealous of the amount of Legions you have. 

Would you mind sharing some of your methods on obtaining such weathered models? Your Dark Angels for example, are you starting with black primer then a zenithal highlight of a lighter color (a blue?) then spraying an even lighter color on pauldrons, helmets, etc.? Then are you using a sponge for chipping followed by a pin wash? Any info would be appreciated. 

One final question, where’d you get your zone mortalis board? I’ve always found ZM interesting but haven’t been able to find a decent board. 

Keep up the great work! 

Holy smokes! Such a great amount of work you have here. I can’t believe how much stuff you’re churning out: Dark Angels, Salamanders, White Scars, Alpha Legion and World Eaters. I need friends like you, so I can finally have an excuse to start a 30K army. are all of these armies for you or are you painting for friends? I’m seriously jealous of the amount of Legions you have.

Would you mind sharing some of your methods on obtaining such weathered models? Your Dark Angels for example, are you starting with black primer then a zenithal highlight of a lighter color (a blue?) then spraying an even lighter color on pauldrons, helmets, etc.? Then are you using a sponge for chipping followed by a pin wash? Any info would be appreciated.

One final question, where’d you get your zone mortalis board? I’ve always found ZM interesting but haven’t been able to find a decent board.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks alot brother! I know, I’m all over the place! The models you see here doesn’t represent full armies, I love every legion (almost) and suffer from a huge indecision what armies to collect. So what you see here is really mostly test-models

Loving the work on those Iron Warriors and Imperial fists. The paler yellow really pops against the blacks and metals. Your Heresy work remains consistently stellar, brother!

Oh thanks alot brother, really appreciate it! Both legions is very delightful to paint!

More work tonight:

EC733BFA279D4CB58435.jpeg

70268D28D1934FC6BFBA.jpeg

D74BD52375C54EF183B6.jpeg

DE26CA6273F743AF9A50.jpeg

Really liking the black panels on the dreadnought, they pop out from the yellow. Nice work making the Iron Warriors grimy too. The Achilles is off to a good start with the chipping, is there more weathering on the way?

Really liking the black panels on the dreadnought, they pop out from the yellow. Nice work making the Iron Warriors grimy too. The Achilles is off to a good start with the chipping, is there more weathering on the way?

Thanks a lot bro! Yeah the Achilles needs a little (or much more) weathering! I accidentally bought a typhon siege tank to the iron warriors

Haha 'accidentally' he says... :wink:

For the Iron Hands I think I have only around 1000pts painted and here, though I plan to reinforce that soon!

I’ve spent alooooot of money on hobby last month. But all was from selling stuff I need to scrap projectwise so I don’t have that much bad feelings and regret :)

What’s your reinforcement-plan? What’s next?

Breachers, I love breachers:

C9D8DAA3275840589E8B.jpeg

7489585AD470404A91FE.jpeg

Aye, recycling old projects certainly helps. I'm not sure whether to get more infantry or start on the vehicles... Tactical, heavy support and more cataphractii are always a temptation.

Aye, recycling old projects certainly helps. I'm not sure whether to get more infantry or start on the vehicles... Tactical, heavy support and more cataphractii are always a temptation.

Yeah, sometimes its better to part from miniatures to resist the urge to horde.

Iron havocs and tactical squad all done

84532EB652EF49319552.jpeg

0BE6F87579ED49428CC2.jpeg

1BDA30CF31514CA487B4.jpeg

50972B5855454489816D.jpeg