Stompa questions

Mackenzie

Hello all,

I am planning an Ork project that will include a Stompa with Forgeworld bits and I have a few questions. Has anyone managed to magnetize the belly gun plate so it can be swapped with the regular one? How off balance does the resin head make it, and has anyone added weight to the model to counteract this? Lastly does anyone actually know what a Bursta Kannon looks like? Thanks

-Mack

The bursta kannon im pretty sure is the big mortar/demolisher style cannon on the kill bursta tank on the forgeworld website. The blasta is the one with all the guns strapped together (the kit builds two variants based on the gun you equip it with).

Ive never seen the belly cannon and head magnetized on the stompa, i eagerly await the results of your attempts at doing so.

The bursta kannon im pretty sure is the big mortar/demolisher style cannon on the kill bursta tank on the forgeworld website. The blasta is the one with all the guns strapped together (the kit builds two variants based on the gun you equip it with).

Ive never seen the belly cannon and head magnetized on the stompa, i eagerly await the results of your attempts at doing so.

That’s what I had originally thought as well. However in IA it lists the Bursta as coming with a hull mounted Belly gun that can be upgraded to a Bursta cannon. Looking at the model and the Stompa Belly gun they look the same. Hence my wondering what a Bursta cannon looks like. Uncle google didn’t help. I guess I will make something up?

The belly gun is just called a belly gun now. There's no other option for a different belly weapon from what I can see.