DG start collecting

Do you guys think they will follow in the chaos space marines from shadowspear path and take the DG half of dark imperium and make a start collecting box next edition or down the road? It's been awhile since I've bought the DG half from a 3rd party and I don't remember if they were smart enough to put all the DG on their own sprues and all the space marines on another.

I'm a fan of most start collecting boxes, alot of time you get way more than you would individually. Separately the stuff would be $200+ ($90 for 3 characters, $50 for Drone, $50 for marines and about $50 for the poxwalkers).

The Death Guard half of Dark Imperium are on separate sprues from the loyalist half. I doubt they'll be in a start collecting set in the future though, since they've been on sale for so long already with no start collecting kit. I could be wrong, and GW are waiting until the next start box it out, but I think there are probably too many instances of the models out there already for there to be much of a market for it. 

At least last year and still somewhat these days, the DG DI stuff and ETB bits have been flooding the 'sites' due to easy cheap purchases from the likes of the Conquest magazine they did.  I'm not sure at this stage a start collecting box would be viable for sales unless they were to put completely different models in (ie the full box kits rather than the ETB stuff) - this I would consider myself (if it had the marine / termie / deathshroud boxes and/or a DP or something new).

I did mention next edition or after that. I'm talking when dark imperium is no longer in production. If the current market is flooded with cheap DG from the DI half and the magazines, it would seem far less profitable for them to make new sprues for the three characters and poxwalkers (you can get marines and drones separate, and there is a 6 pack of poxwalkers atleast). I've worked for Toyota for over 10 years now in gas line and tank manufacturing and know the cost is not in the plastic. GW plastic is only a few dollars a pound. I can't speak to their exact process but it is probably more cost effective for them to bundle it together since they were not all on their own sprues to begin with.

I think they realized that with the chaos space marines, they made units only available in that kit (they removed the old obliterators from the site, and the venomcrawler and master of possessions are both new). I haven't bought shadowspear or the chaos space marines start collecting, but I doubt the 10 marines are on their own sprues, the two greater possessed on their own, the two helbrutes together, and the crawler and master each on their own. If they were, I would have thought they would have sold them separately for alot more money.

Did the magazine have miniatures for the Noxious Blightbringer, Malignant Plaguecaster and Lord of Contagion? I guess if they did already and they are good quality my whole reasoning would be out the window. I'm just bored and was wondering what they are going to do down the road.

Do you guys think they will follow in the chaos space marines from shadowspear path and take the DG half of dark imperium and make a start collecting box next edition or down the road? It's been awhile since I've bought the DG half from a 3rd party and I don't remember if they were smart enough to put all the DG on their own sprues and all the space marines on another.

I'm a fan of most start collecting boxes, alot of time you get way more than you would individually. Separately the stuff would be $200+ ($90 for 3 characters, $50 for Drone, $50 for marines and about $50 for the poxwalkers).

Well they did this with the original Age of Sigmar starter set separating the Khorne Bloodbound and Stormcast into their own start collecting boxes shortly after Soul Wars came out so highly likely. With rumours of the new edition this summer/autumn I imagine the start collecting boxes to follow on shortly after. GW don't like rules for models being available without an official way to buy them and for several models in dark imperium for both DG and marines there is no other option.