3k points fists Siege of Terra

lionofjudah

Here my most recent list idea

Imo its not heavily tilted one way or another and is a mix of units working synergistically.

Not a lot of repetition as I find that boring and has seems to have a solid composition for some in your face action whilst holding the line for Dorn and the Emprah!!!

HQ

Dorn

3 man honor guard in indominitus armor-1 is a standard bearer with chainfist and combibolte, 1 dude with combiweapon and thunder hammer and last dude with vigil shield and pfist all riding in a LR Phobos

Centurion in indominitus with a vigil shield and fist and teleportation transponder.

Elites

Cortus contemptor with dual graviton guns

Termi squad in indomitus - power fist/shield, combiplas/chainfist, shield/combiweapon, combibolte/chainfist, combibolte/pfist

Vet squad 9 dudes- sgt with combiplas/pfist/meltabomb, 4 combiplas, 1 plasma gun, 1 missle launcher, rhino

Troops

2 10 man squads sgts with combiplas

5 man flamer support squad

Fast attack

Termite with heavy flamers

Heavy

Deredero with autonamic provance, heavy bolters, autocannons

Leviathan with heavy flamers, grab bombard, siege claw in a DDP

Sicarian arcus with heavy flamer

I have about 30 points left over... Probably add a few more flamer dudes and stick that squad in the termite for some backfield flamer action

May not be the ideal.loadouts on the termi squads but I'm true scaling the squads and am slightly limited in my abilities and resources for other bits.

Greetings,

I understand that you are limited by WYSIWYG so I’ll keep my suggestions brief and manageable:

-I’ll be honest, I don’t quite like that Centurion and I’m not talking about inferior Indomitus Armour.

So first of all, he has a Teleportation Transponder... while no one else does. I don’t think that was intended unless you want to drop him by himself like a kamikaze of sorts.

Next, he only has a power fist – not a shabby weapon at all. However, he has more attacks and better WS than normal terminators so it seems only reasonable to give him a Chainfist instead (and the previous chainfist wielder gets his Fist so you don’t need any more bits.  If you want Centurion to join the squad, I don’t see a reason to not swap those weapons – there are no disadvantages to chainfists, you are more likely to destroy a vehicle that way and that this precious weapon is less likely to get sniped. If you are adamant on Fist, maybe at least make it Solarite one, it is what 5 pts for MC and AP1? Deal.

It would be better to make him a consul but really none of them seems too attractive if you have no bits (Warmonger would be very good if you didn’t pick a shield or termi armour, Chaplain is stuck with weaker power weapon) and the rest like Primus Medicae, Librarian or Herald would likely require more conversions so they are a no go here. Champion can be considered though provided you are not taking Solarite Gauntlet.

The single missile launcher on vets seems off... Mainly because the squad is rather mobile and you should be within 12” to fully unleash those combi-plasmas. Launcher is too expensive in comparison to regular plasma and besides it’s problematic – if it shoots at vehicle, the rest of the squad is useless, against terminators plasma is good to go, but missile fails. I think it’s better to pack more (combi-)plasma.

One thing to consider is to give them a couple of power weapons. After their initial salvo they are fairly unimpressive at shooting, but still have a plasma or 2, so someone may try to tie them in melee. However, these boys have 4 attacks each on the charge and if you take Weaponmasters they are really devastating. Hiding 2 axes or swords may be beneficial if you find some bits of course.

For your army I personally wouldn’t take Atomantic Pavaise on Deredeo. It just so expensive and I’m unsure which of your units want to stay back with Deredeo. Besides 6++ on things like tac squad is close to nothing and your terminators (some of which already have 3++) rather want to stay  close to the enemy, so definitely far away from hapless, armless WS4, 1 attack Deredeo. I think you would get better milleage from Aiolos or Boreas missiles.

If you find the points then Phospex Discharger on Leviathan is pretty fun and goes well with bombard.

Overall it looks fairly decent, I especially like 3 different dreads.