Greetings from the UK!

Guest uk_crow

Guest uk_crow

Howdy y'all,

I've been involved in the hobby on and off for 15 years with the usual break during my late teens and uni but always kept an eye on new releases. I'm an avid reader so never stopped reading all the lore and currently working my way through the HH series (Book 35 currently...nearly there). 

Think I'll start with Black Legion as I've always been a fan of their lore and aggressive tactics...plus the ADB Black Legion series is incredible. Looking to order the vengeance warband box set today as it looks like a decent way to start.

In the meantime I'm also starting to write up a backstory for my own home-brew primaris chapter (The Dread Vanguard - hence my name) and design a colour scheme for them. That gives me a future hobby project as well!

Stay safe and take care! :thumbsup:  

Hail and well met Dread Vanguard!

Welcome to the B&C, we're a friendly bunch here and always willing to help out a new member.

Just remember have fun and don't break the rules or the Moderati will be after you.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum/18-forum-rules/

Hail and well met Dread Vanguard!

Welcome to the B&C, we're a friendly bunch here and always willing to help out a new member.

Just remember have fun and don't break the rules or the Moderati will be after you.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum/18-forum-rules/

What's that now?  I heard there was heresy and got here as fast as I could! :biggrin.:

All joking aside - Hail Dread Vanguard!

Welcome to the board, we hope you enjoy the stay and look forward to seeing you around.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Welcome fellow brother of The Long War! :D

We have a lovely dedicated Black Legion sub forum I’m sure you’ll stumble across on your travels! Someone not a million miles away also collect BL too so it’ll be lovely to see you in there! ;)

Also our Age of Darkness forum is great for HH topics and musings also!

For the 1st Legion of the Long War! ;)

BCC

Guest uk_crow

Thanks for the welcome y'all :biggrin.:

Battle Captain Corpus - Great to see a fellow veteran of The Long War, just done a little recce of the BL sub forum for some useful info and pointers. 

I'm currently planning a list so will post in a few days for some feedback!