Missing books on the website

So I've only ever bought and read one book from GW's black library. Lord's of silence, was a good book. Not much of a novel reader but like many I currently have alot of free time. On the black library's website I can't find Guy Haley's Dark Imperium or the second book Plague wars. Under the author it brings up a bunch of books but not those two. Am I crazy? Why are they not on the site? And are they good books? Im a death guard fan, I don't mind if they are the punching bags of the book. Comes with the bad guy territory.

Also sorry if this is the wrong spot for asking. I saw black library and put two and two together.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by Putrid Choir

All fine, brother.

There was some related discussion within the Upcoming thread but to make it short:

Yes, both novels were taken from the webpage. We don't know why but there are assumptiona for an omnibus or such when the third one comes sooner or later.

Only listened to Dark Imperium so I can't say that much about the Death Guard.

I could recommend Chris Wraights novels Stormcaller and Blood of Asaheim. Both got DG as antagonist and are overall good stories. :)

So I've only ever bought and read one book from GW's black library. Lord's of silence, was a good book. Not much of a novel reader but like many I currently have alot of free time. On the black library's website I can't find Guy Haley's Dark Imperium or the second book Plague wars. Under the author it brings up a bunch of books but not those two. Am I crazy? Why are they not on the site? And are they good books? Im a death guard fan, I don't mind if they are the punching bags of the book. Comes with the bad guy territory.

Also sorry if this is the wrong spot for asking. I saw blakc library and put two and two together.

Guy apparently mentioned this rather cryptically on Twitter. He says they have been removed as part of a bigger plan that has yet to be revealed. No other hints have been forthcoming. I have the first two in limited edition and will be bouncing mad if the third comes out in a different format.

Thanks for the quick responses! That makes sense. I don't have any social media short of this and a Xbox live account so my knowledge on new stuff is often late. Chris Wraight is the author of Lord's of Silence the one I read, I really liked his writing. Those two books are spacewolves right? If I had to play loyalist that would be the legion hehe. Are those two books stand alones or parts of a series or?

Thanks for the quick responses! That makes sense. I don't have any social media short of this and a Xbox live account so my knowledge on new stuff is often late. Chris Wraight is the author of Lord's of Silence the one I read, I really liked his writing. Those two books are spacewolves right? If I had to play loyalist that would be the legion hehe. Are those two books stand alones or parts of a series or?

An as-yet unfinished trilogy

I quite liked em both, on the Nurgle side there is a lot of high end Nurgle politics and a chunk of Daemon stuff but little if anything from the perspective of mortals other than Typhus, the Daemon stuff is excellent though :)