Terminatork Salvaged Models - potential issue with mine

Zephaniah Adriyen

So, I've got Prophecy of the Wolf and five salvaged Assault Terminators, and I'm converting them into four Meganobz (one with Kombi-Rokkit and Power Klaw to pair with the two roight proppa Meganobz to fill the hole in the unit made by the Big Mek, three with Killsaws) and a Warboss with Big Choppa and Kustom Shoota. I've got everything planned out, I'm just waiting for glue. Every one of them will be made of a Termie body and legs (as well as arm parts for the Meganobz), superglue, Nob and Meganob parts, mostly Nob spare heads and some Orky know-wotz. The only issue is... the Warboss isn't a Mega Armor Warboss. The Meganobz are Meganobz. They're both wearing Terminator Armor. What do I do to reconcile this?

Edit: By the way, here they are. Big Mek Dedflash and Warboss Beakiesmasha. Terrible lighting, terrible picture, but it gets the idea across, I think.

IMG_20200512_244936741.jpg

Edited by Zephaniah Adriyen

They look great. If you'd wanted to be more careful about making sure they can be distinguised easily, maybe paint the Warboss' base rim in another colour to distinguish him, or write his name on the base rim. 

They look great. If you'd wanted to be more careful about making sure they can be distinguised easily, maybe paint the Warboss' base rim in another colour to distinguish him, or write his name on the base rim. 

I don't think that'll be a problem - Beakiesmasha's loadout and silhouette are both a good bit different from the regular Terminatork Meganobz. I do base rim by "Grand Alliance" - i.e. the lowest faction keyword (Imperium (red), Chaos (green), Orks (yellow), Aeldari (grey), Tyranids (black) Necrons (silver), T'au Empire (blue)).