Which box has Ultramarine Sergeant shoulder pads?

Redrandy93

Brothers,

What SM set has the ultra marine symbol and skull head for sargeants in it?   I have used up all the ones I had in my bitz box and need at least 12 more.   I have one metal one but the shoulder pad is smaller than the plastic ones.     I used the kit supplied decal but the white is too translucent/ opaque.     Did not like it.   

Appreciate any info.

Thanks

Brothers,

Thanks for info.    I placed an order with  Minature Conversions on Shapeways for the pads along with other UM stuff.    Should have them by end of May.   I still have over 200 pieces from Pop Goes the Monkey but can not find the sargeant ones I ordered.   I have feeling I only ordered 10 and used them already on my UM Fifth Company figures.      Looking to do UM Third and Fourth company sargeants now.    VBG      

I also have ordered from a few other Shapeway stores for ammo pouches, grenades etc.       

brother phoenix,

Thanks for the info.   I used up the sargeant shoulder pads from my Commanders sets.     I thought I had another commander in one of my stashes in the other closet but it was not there.   Oh well I will wait for my Shapeways order to come.