Dos' Masque of the Last Light

Dosjetka

Hi all,

Thanks to @Axineton, @happyslugger, and @ThePenitentOne, I've unearthed my Harlequins and started assembling models again. Here's my trio of Troupe Masters:

gallery_45765_16348_499141.png

The middle one has been in an almost finished state for a while now; the only thing I did this morning was add the fusion pistol. He will be played as either a Troupe Master or, if I have enough CP, a Great Harlequin.

The other two Troupe Masters were assembled this morning and will always be played as regular Troupe Masters.

I'm currently working on some regular Troupes so I'll upload some pictures of those before long. I also have a couple of Death Jesters, a Solitaire, a couple of Shadowseers, two Skyweavers, and a Starweaver on my to-do list, meaning that there should be enough for me to share to last a while. :D

Thank you for having a look, I'll be back soon with more! :tu:

Thanks, folks. :tu: And yes, my own Masque. I'll go into more detail about them soon. :)

In the meantime, I've been assembling Players for my Troupes. I'm particularly fond of this one that is supposed to be in a backflip pose:

med_gallery_45765_16348_305213.png

That's all for now; thank you for having a look. :tu: