++ The Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 ++

I, SufficientAnonymity/@painting.for.my.sanity, vow to complete one Canoness for the glory of The Order of The Iron Veil on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bear the Badge of Shame until year's end.

I'll be doing the one on the left of shot - the right one might get added as a bonus vow if painting progresses well.

I ended up doing both...

dAMJvLx.jpg

Canoness Elizabeth de Lacey (left) and Palatine Frances Radclyffe (right)

I was wondering when the ETL would be...then found out it won’t be happening this year...then found this!

Last year I said to the Ork forum “You have my choppa!”...and had to do marines instead so I could be ready for Armies on Parade.

So I hereby vow to complete for the Orks in next year‘s ETL aaaaaaand

"I, Kierdale, vow to complete 10 Snakebite Gretchin for the Glory of the Ork Forum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end".

They need doing, I don’t have a lot else I can do right away and wouldn’t be worth much in the ETL anyway. It’ll be a break from AoS which has been keeping me busy this year.

Vow complete!

iWXxE3Z.jpg?1
BtC5kn3.jpg?1
iJ1ovLD.jpg?1
mfp0LVk.jpg?1

I'm really pleased with how this has turned out - challenges such as these inspire me to push myself and try new things, and when I compare this to the two Sabres I painted a month or so ago, I can really see the improvement.

I *may* contemplate a second pledge...

I posted my pledge to the wrong forum back on May 17th. Eeek! 

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/363446-the-lock-down-painting-challenge-2020/page-5

I am reposting it here now. 

"I Ultra kblock, vow to complete a Primaris Inceptor for the glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bear the Badge of Shame until year's end."

Vow Completed!

Primaris Inceptor 2 RS

Primaris Inceptor 3 RS

"I, Torin, vow to complete Primaris Gravis Captain for the Glory of the Space Wolves on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zyluc1LEWo4a8FkuPGkOQ0p2FTZTS4Oz

Edited by Torin

Posting again here, I posted on the announcement thread as well.

"I, Spiros14, vow to complete Chief Librarian Mephiston for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

For the Glory of Sanguinius!

By the blood of Sanguinius, I have completed this challenge in the name of the Blood Angels and the Primarch!

finished Mephiston

I, toaae, vow to complete Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka, da Prophet of da Great WAAAGH!, for the Glory of da Orks on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

Got my hobby space set up, and I'm feeling I need a break from Sororitas. I had hoped to pledge Ghaz's points for ETL, but I'll settle for this. Gotta rep the Ork subforum whenever I can!