++ The Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 ++

Once you have one completion, you're locked in :thumbsup:

Yup, the LPC is easier in that regard. After one completed vow, vow away.

I am wondering is there a difference between vowing one unit five times and five units once? do you get something for partial completion of the five unit batch?

Edited by Quixus

I am wondering is there a difference between vowing one unit five times and five units once? do you get something for partial completion of the five unit batch?

No difference. Finishing 5 separate vows, or 1 model from a vow of 5 will net the same Completion

No difference. Finishing 5 separate vows, or 1 model from a vow of 5 will net the same Completion

I deliberately only vow a single model if possible because I know that my painting is SOOOOOO slow and I could easily 'over vow' myself. Plus I dont think my delicate snowflake ego could handle the badge of shame! haha

I am happy to use the motivation of this event to keep my painting going and keep vow'ing but that first vow has to be minimal or ill just fall on my face.

Once you have one completion, you're locked in :tu:

I deliberately only vow a single model if possible because I know that my painting is SOOOOOO slow and I could easily 'over vow' myself. Plus I dont think my delicate snowflake ego could handle the badge of shame! haha

I am happy to use the motivation of this event to keep my painting going and keep vow'ing but that first vow has to be minimal or ill just fall on my face.

If you're enjoying the slower pace of this event, I've a similar event, running all year long, The 12 Months of Hobby Challenge

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/360767-12-months-of-hobby-2020/

Feel free to join in if it appeals to you :tu:

And for tonights update - a rare squad parade inspection before embarking on assault torpedoes to investigate a Hulk dropping into a satellite system of the Red Scar worlds.

Intelligence suggests significant hard targets in the impact zone, necessitating the drawing of excedingly heavy weaponry for this assault - an assault cannon, a plasma gun and a missile launcher, as well as a senior Chapter command member who has requisitioned a power fist and power sword. Xenos and Heretic beware indeed.

gallery_19254_1203_211077.jpg

Now all i need to finish is the power axe/bolt pistol combo and the heavy bolter for the commander (merrily painting his hands red then realized i'd painted him white!).

Carry on

Bit late to the party, but Uni and Work have kept me busy...

"I, SnorriSnorrison, vow to complete Leviathan Siege Dreadnought for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

4ybxSKjl.jpg

HxQ95b7l.jpg

24anRIvl.jpg

Still waiting on the Siege Drill / second Stormcannon array. :smile.:

Bit late to the party, but Uni and Work have kept me busy...

"I, SnorriSnorrison, vow to complete Leviathan Siege Dreadnought for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

4ybxSKjl.jpg

HxQ95b7l.jpg

24anRIvl.jpg

Still waiting on the Siege Drill / second Stormcannon array. :smile.:

Woop, bringing out the big guns!