++ The Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 ++

I don't have a pic yet but I'm going to do up Syll'Esske, four Word Bearers Possessed, five Renegades & Heretics and eight more of my enthralled Kabalites. Everything is built and primed but for two Kabalites.

For Boxer.

And The Lost and The Damned.

Edited by The Maraviglia

"I, Jolemai, Reclusiarch of the Blood Angels sub-forum, vow to complete 1 x Scout Sergeant/10th Company Lieutenant for the Glory of the Blood Angels sub-forum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

gallery_62972_9848_79014.jpg

I, Captain Caine of the 24th Praetorian Regiment of Foot, vow to complete three Regimental advisors, an Astropath, Officer of the fleet, and master of ordinance, for the Glory of the Forces of the Imperium: Astra Militarum, on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

IMG 20200515 145355751

(P.S. did not know GW still sold pewter... just ordered these guys last week)
(P.P.S) "Hear ye, that it so came to pass, in the 41,999th year of our most beneficent and omnipotent God-Emperor, everlasting blessings be upon his name, that acting Lord Commander and Governor Militant Erasmus Caine, in his most dire hour, beset upon all sides by the woeful denizens of the warp, did so righteously thrice beseech and call upon the Departmento Munitorum for reinforcements of regimental advisors, those previously in his service having been so lamentably slain to a man, dismembered, disemboweled, eviscerated, decapitated, defiled, and devoured, in the course of glorious single-hand combat upon a final bayonet charge on hill 572, their final actions being of conspicuous gallantry of the highest order, unambiguous faith in our Righteous God-Emperor, and in utter defiance of the unholy arch-demon Kriss the perverse, upon the killing fields of Vraks." <Exerpt Astra Magnifica>) 

I, Origin Painting, Battle Brother of the 4th Company, vow to complete this most glorious of all Predators, the Baal pattern Predator. For the Glory of Sanguinius, The Blood Drinkers and the Blood Angels, on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end FOREVER!

We choose life! We Choose service! We Choose blood!

ba-pred.jpg

I, sairence, vow to complete a mighty Octoblade for the Glory of the Astra Militarum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end. I will try to get all variants done, but the goal is to at least have the Baneblade configuration finished. Current state can be found below, everything else is still on the sprue. I just wanted to do the tracked before I put on the track guards, hope that's okay for the challenge.

gallery_114403_15335_260593.jpg

This is such a great idea! Thanks to the Inner Circle for organizing such a fun event.

I, Brother-Captain Gilead, solemnly vow to complete a Master of Signals for the Glory of the First and dedicated to the Loyalists of the Age of Darkness forum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bear the Badge of Shame until the end of this year.

I will get a picture of him up by the end of the day, he is primed and I have started work on the base with texture paints, so I might be skirting the letter of the law regarding the only 1 color rule. If I am, please inform me and I will switch to a model that is even further off from completion.

gallery_96210_12807_358732.jpg

Edit: Added a picture of the Master primed and some work already done on the base.

Edited by Brother-Captain Gilead

I, MajorNese, vow to complete one Acastus knight Asterius for the Glory of the Adeptus Mechanicus forum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bear the Badge of Shame until year's end.

img_20200518_135530lpjz1.jpg

A lot of work since I haven't fully built it yet - but without any deadline, I won't get it finished anytime soon...

I, Packe, vow to complete 1 Warhound Titan with Twin Inferno Guns for the Glory of the Traitors in the Age of Darkness on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

(Picture to come later)

49913848912_4f6712eb88_k.jpgIMG_20200519_202927 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

Edited by Packe

"I, Grotsmasha, vow to complete Lucius Pattern Imperial Knight for the Glory of the Dark Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

gallery_48988_16024_89517.jpg

Um. Alright, what methods were used here? I must know, for my own education and potential future use.

"I, Grotsmasha, vow to complete Lucius Pattern Imperial Knight for the Glory of the Dark Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

Um. Alright, what methods were used here? I must know, for my own education and potential future use.

Scaled up Adeptus Titanicus model from Thingyverse. This is the base model. I've prodded, poked, and man-handled it into workable versions of the Cerastus and Arcastus Knights, as well as a passable Castellan / Valiant version.

Scaled up Adeptus Titanicus model from Thingyverse. This is the base model. I've prodded, poked, and man-handled it into workable versions of the Cerastus and Arcastus Knights, as well as a passable Castellan / Valiant version.

Aha, I see. Almost like the old Armorcast models. Excited to see how she looks all painted up.