Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fulgrim, The Phoenician - Primarch of the Emperors Children

Fugrim Emperors Children Forge World Primarch Legion The Phoenician

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,046 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Howdy Yáll. I recently finished painting up Forge World´s Fulgrim. It was a huge learning experience for me and was NOT an easy model to paint or build! The filigree near killed me! Not 100% happy with ALL of it, but I fought with it as long as my sanity would allow. Hope you enjoy!

49897626728_9ecfcf01ae_k.jpgFulgrim-5 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49897626773_b5600cc123_k.jpgFulgrim-4 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49898450202_be351cc63f_k.jpgFulgrim-3 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49898142211_0e288dc7db_k.jpgFulgrim-2 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49898142246_91acca7e95_k.jpgFulgrim by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

• andes, Interrogator Stobz, stretch_135 and 9 others like this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Maschinenpriester

Maschinenpriester

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 364 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children
Looking amazing! Always happy to see some gloriously painted emperors children.
  • IronKobra likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,702 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Great job, IronKobra!
  • IronKobra likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,046 posts

Looking amazing! Always happy to see some gloriously painted emperors children.

Great job, IronKobra!

Thanks! I felt his pain woking through this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,128 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.

Lovely pre-daemon you have there, the eyes give away the pain of submission well.

If you ever re-visit him, paint the rivets on the leather dangly bits metal of some type, they let down the amazing work you have done, especially your scribbles on the parchment thumbsup.gif

Edited by Interrogator Stobz, 17 May 2020 - 08:15 PM.

• IronKobra likes this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,046 posts

Lovely pre-daemon you have there, the eyes give away the pain of submission well.

If you ever re-visit him, paint the rivets on the leather dangly bits metal of some type, they let down the amazing work you have done, especially your scribbles on the parchment thumbsup.gif

Thanks man

he rivets are actually painted a very light metallic silver colour, but yeah they have been washed out somewhat in the images! possibly a bit too light.

• Interrogator Stobz likes this

whiteweaselstudio

whiteweaselstudio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 23 posts

Wow! Great job!

We are White Weasel Studio. We make armies. Contact us!

https://www.whiteweaselstudio.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fugrim, Emperors Children, Forge World, Primarch, Legion, The Phoenician

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users