Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Angels Death Company Stormraven

Blood Angels Death Company Stormraven Space Marines Flyer Gunship

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,046 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Howdy Y´all! Recently finished this Death Company Stormraven to go along with my Elite Death Company squad! This model sat on a shelf for years, just clothed in its black primer and it does feel good to have it done. I did not realise how big ravens were! Hope you like!

49898215491_07760cb062_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49897700018_8735a5ffcb_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-2 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49897699983_979c94a0dc_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-3 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49898215336_5c6ffdc7c1_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-4 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49898215326_877c7d4506_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-5 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49897699833_4454d642b4_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-6 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49898522847_ba17b49b21_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-7 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

49897699713_33426861f9_k.jpgDeath Company Stormraven-8 by Stuart Barker, on Flickr

Edited by IronKobra, 15 May 2020 - 04:37 PM.

• Doghouse and Bjorn Firewalker like this

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,988 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Your work is most impressive, but why replace the Stormraven's dorsal turret with a Razorback's? So the turret may turn more than 90° to each side, and engage targets partially to the rear?
  • IronKobra likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

IronKobra

IronKobra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,046 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Your work is most impressive, but why replace the Stormraven's dorsal turret with a Razorback's? So the turret may turn more than 90° to each side, and engage targets partially to the rear?

Thanks Bjorn! The only reason to replace the regular turret is I am just not a fan of it. Much prefer the look of the Raven with a more sleek profile

‘Sanguinius will stand at Eternity Gate with tears in his eyes and acid in his heart, no matter what you and Erebus hope to accomplish at Signus Prime. Remember that, when your gambit there fails. Remember it when you face the Angel on the final day. Remember that I was the one who told you how it would really end.’

Brother Captain Alberic

Brother Captain Alberic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 122 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Fists, Black Templars
Looks excellent my own Stormraven is in desperate need of a repaint. You may just inspire me to get on with it.

In the Truth of the Emperor we trust.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels, Death Company, Stormraven, Space Marines, Flyer, Gunship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users