BIG Preview Speculation

Melee primaris confirmed in the corner of that potato picture. Wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't sad it :ohmy.:

Two variants, one with shields and swords on what seems to be 40mm bases, ones with chainswords and bolters on 32mm

I assume this is info from the art book? Any more deets you've noticed?

Edited by Lord Nord

Damn that stuff looks good, I am extremely happy that they have the baroque look going on. Incredibly pleasing to see that it wasnt going by the wayside after all.

Wonder if they are going to do a melee set, since the light stuff they did with Shadowspear had me wondering whether they'd be doing 'chamber' style releases for Primaris.

I used my epic paint skills to make an annotated version featuring the more interesting stuff in the photo. It just seemed weasier thn trying to type out directions to what I was talking about. The labels are 100% accurate, honest. The names are all official GW names.

gallery_61651_8632_26638.jpg

Second picture: ALL OF MY YES

First picture: I can't make it out... is there a second gorget plate in the front of his mouth? looks like a chaplain but the covered mouth area feels weird.

The two seem to have the same elongated crux on them so may be linked?

Those bikes remind me of Batman’s in the Dark Knight.

Loving the sword and shields, hope they’re a multi-part kit and we can give them axes for my Ultras.

Chainswords are welcome too. Finally!

Edited by NKirkham24

Hon hon hon

Finally a proper power sword.

They are literally perfect for what I'm doing with my Primaris, so they will be an insta buy. Perhaps I'll switch out the shield though so they look less Inquisition-y. :D

Id say youre right. They just break up the Knight aesthetic too much for me

Oddly enough, I didn't even clock them until you mentioned it. They'll be more noticeable when painted though. If it's a mutipart kit, maybe they're a seperate piece and could be back mounted, which would maintain the knight aesthetic.