Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Successor Chapters mixing Chapter Tactics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Holier Than Thou

Holier Than Thou

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 339 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights

If I have two detachments from the same Successor Chapter but with different Chapter Tactics, Long Range Marksmen and Master Artisans in one and Long Range Marksmen and Scions of the Forge in the other, do I lose access to Super Doctrines or anything else?

Thanks,

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,086 posts
  • Faction: To be decided later
A chapter can at most have two chapter tactics:

Unless otherwise stated, your Chapter has two Successor Tactics from the following list:

So either you must drop one chapter tactic, or you have two chapters with the same name. So either you must drop one or you lose the Super Doctrines.

Holier Than Thou

Holier Than Thou

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 339 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights
Thank you. Pretty clear, I put it together on BattleScribe and it didn’t show as an error but it didn’t seem right and didn’t have my Codex available with everything that’s going on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users