Primaris and the Black Templars

nusphigor

So the Judiciar rules may have leaked on reddit. Take it with a grain of salt but other than the expected character killing buffs he receives a buff against Firstborn with an ability called Purge the Firstborn. Again, I’m not sure if it’s a reliable leak but if it is it could signal rising tension between old and new marines.

Dang it Reinhard, I have to find a decal guy to make me some of those for my Warhawk's bolt rifles. :)

...That's almost assuredly a troll. 

... almost?

Wow, some folks just got sick sense of humor.

So the Judiciar rules may have leaked on reddit. Take it with a grain of salt but other than the expected character killing buffs he receives a buff against Firstborn with an ability called Purge the Firstborn. Again, I’m not sure if it’s a reliable leak but if it is it could signal rising tension between old and new marines.

110% troll.

Dang it Reinhard, I have to find a decal guy to make me some of those for my Warhawk's bolt rifles. :smile.:

...That's almost assuredly a troll. 

... almost?

Wow, some folks just got sick sense of humor.

I'm betting it started on 4chan as a joke, someone misunderstood it as a leak (or posted it as a leak to mess with people) and off it trots across the internet. I await the inevitable Spikey Bits article.

Hahaha. Imagine if it wasn't a joke. All this good faith gained by making melee Primaris, the gap between holdout Firstborn players and Primaris players slowly beginning to mend, and GW makes it 100 times worse. The release that could have bridged the gap ruins it forever.

I almost want that leak to be real now. It'd blow my mind.

Hahaha. Imagine if it wasn't a joke. All this good faith gained by making melee Primaris, the gap between holdout Firstborn players and Primaris players slowly beginning to mend, and GW makes it 100 times worse. The release that could have bridged the gap ruins it forever.

I almost want that leak to be real now. It'd blow my mind.

It doesn't really work when GW has the old Marines transitioning into Primaris as a major point of lore.

I was hyped after the first sentence,... what should I say, there will always be a few haters. 

I think the transition from that ugly Special Ops style to this fantasctic release and the good introduction of the Primaris fluff in BL lore (like A-D-Bs last book) is getting better and better

I was hyped after the first sentence,... what should I say, there will always be a few haters.

I think the transition from that ugly Special Ops style to this fantasctic release and the good introduction of the Primaris fluff in BL lore (like A-D-Bs last book) is getting better and better

Vanguard is like the MkVI armour for Primaris: you either like it or you hate it.

I mean I basically see upgraded scout armour, but I get why some people aren't fans. I mean I'm not a huge fan of Womble Marine helmets (aka Beakies).

Saw the judicar leak, I'm actually kinda angry there's a decent primaris champion with aura before we get a primaris Emperor's Champion equivalent.

Maybe I am overreacting to a questionable leak.

do you have a link?

Check the latest 40kgeneral thread on 4chans /tg board, not sure if posting datasheet images here is ok or against the rules.

Edited by SirJyo

It's fake. Just one example is the fact that there's a wargear item listed called 'Momento mori' but the troll forgot to add any rules for what it does.

As well as the fact that in that context, it should be 'Memento Mori'.

And there's no way GW would do this.

(And I don't get how he's better than the EC? He has no rerolls?)

It's fake. Just one example is the fact that there's a wargear item listed called 'Momento mori' but the troll forgot to add any rules for what it does.

Never said better, but just noticed the bounding box looks like paper, which killed the illusion for me, resume the wait

Never said better, but just noticed the bounding box looks like paper, which killed the illusion for me, resume the wait

Oh, that was aimed at someone who said it elsewhere. I was just venting.

Greetings,

Like almost all of you, when i have see those new marines, i was first hyped for my new SW project...but then, looking more closely, i was like : hey, those are the primaris i was waiting to play BT without my lazy ass finding excuse to not convert some.

So im seriously looking at those, but i would like to know about the overall primaris already existing, what are those who fill black templar ? Aggressor and incursor, noted, i assume the primaris dread are good too ?

Are do black templar have any use of the primaris repulsor ? I think they don't mind getting into a impulsor to crusade more quickly into your face but tank are another story, as far as i know templar are way more into melee than shooting.

Kinda the same question with the new bikes, for example wolves have specific bikes unit, do templar have some too ?