Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Necrons Leak - New Necron Models

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

NTaW

NTaW

++ SUSPECTAVI VENEFICI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,601 posts

Some Silent King for you.

Spoiler

• mithrilforge, Marshal Loss, Bryan Blaire and 5 others like this

Hellex_The_Thanatar

Hellex_The_Thanatar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,109 posts
Aw shoot poor doctor Manhattan.
  • Lexington, Viridia, Dumah and 2 others like this

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,429 posts

Leaks were better than the show funnily enough.

Bright side! These are some really good leaks

And also funnily enough, thanks to what little they showed, they're all confirmed now. Including the pixelated Speeder from around January.

• Reinhard and Brother_Doom like this

StrangerOrders

StrangerOrders

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 675 posts
  • Faction: 40k: CW, SW, BA. 30k: EC, TS

Spoiler

There are few flexes as strong as figuring out how to hang the corpse of a incorporeal enemy as a banner.

• Warhead01 and WandererTheta like this

Have a lovely daybiggrin.png

Incidentally, I like to commit the cardinal sin of writing fanfiction: https://forums.space.../#post-41266642

Evil Eye

Evil Eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,177 posts
  • Faction: Chaos and Tyranids.

That trapped C'tan shard is perfect. I'm not normally a fan of GW's "effects" sculpts but that expression is chilling.

ztbmByp.png

I come here to discuss and find out about Warhammer 40,000 with people of every ethnicity, sexuality, country and yes, as sickening as it is, even Eldar players.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but monkeys do too, if they've got a gun." -Inquisitor Edmund Izzardos, on Jokaero.

(Formerly known as Squigsquasher)

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,887 posts

silent king on the right

49926346216_96cd3f5e62_c.jpg

he's 2.5 x the height of his advisor, so hes a super big necron

banana

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

++ CRUDIOR ÆTERNO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,197 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons

Spoiler

There are few flexes as strong as figuring out how to hang the corpse of a incorporeal enemy as a banner.

Oh, that’s no banner. That’s a reactor.
It’s an even bigger flex.

Cheers to NTaW for posting this!
  • WandererTheta likes this

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel. Ace Debonair: Loyalists bow to The Emperor, Heretics bow to their Dark Gods, but everybody bows to Captain Semper. Brian Blaire: Bolted for emphasis
There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts
gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpgDawn Blades Iron Gauntlet Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch's Workshopgallery_26154_15777_16051.png
Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 2/9/1 wh40k 8th 0/0/0 Kill Team
Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0 wh40k 8th 1/1/0 Kill Team

DarkApostle7

DarkApostle7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 223 posts
  • Faction: word bearers

These newcrons look so so good

Szarekh better have a Sanguinius death-mask option though

• CommanderDio likes this

"if a man gathers ten thousand suns in his hands...if a man seeds a hunderd thousand worlds with his sons and daughters, granting them custody of the galaxy itself.. if aman guides a million vessels bteween the infinite stars with a mere thought...Then i pray you tell me, if you are able, how such a man is anything less than a god."-Lorgar Aurelian, Primarch of the word bearers

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,429 posts

Oh, that’s no banner. That’s a reactor.

It’s an even bigger flex.

Cheers to NTaW for posting this!

Sanguinius confronts the Silent King about his energy source, circa M30.

• Warhead01, The_Chaplain and Lexington like this

streetsamurai

streetsamurai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 71 posts

would have a like to see a bit more. And they really need to stop with the hyperbole, this was far from the biggest 40k reveal. Still, really excited from what we saw, and Necrons seems to be getting a tons of new models, which is good. Love that they seem to went with a more horror feel to the necron and less with the <<tomb king in space>> of the last release. 

Edited by streetsamurai, 23 May 2020 - 02:24 PM.

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 451 posts

Heck. I am SO building a Cron force.

All these new minis look DOPE.

would have a like to see a bit more. And they really need to stop with the hyperbole, this was far from the biggest 40k reveal. Still, really excited from what we saw, and Necrons seems to be getting a tons of new models, which is good. Love that they seem to went with a more horror feel to the necron and less with the <<tomb king in space>> of the last release. 

Agree. They should have shown he starter box too, and maybe some trailer with snippets of more new stuff. 

grailkeeper

grailkeeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 649 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenrika

The new heads with the bulging cranium look a bit goofy to me. Not quite mars attacks but less chilling than they used to be.

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,887 posts

new leaked necron crab walker reminds me of the starcraft colossus and war of the worlds tripods

banana

beefeb

beefeb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 324 posts

That pixelated pic.....very nice....does anyone else think the design of the tripod type thing at the right hand side is very in keeping with the drones and the previewed final expansion for the blackstone fortress?  Is this an indication that the BSF heritage is actually necron and was part of the war in heaven or indeed in the silent kings strike back against the ctan?

NTaW

NTaW

++ SUSPECTAVI VENEFICI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,601 posts

That pixelated pic.....very nice....does anyone else think the design of the tripod type thing at the right hand side is very in keeping with the drones and the previewed final expansion for the blackstone fortress?  Is this an indication that the BSF heritage is actually necron and was part of the war in heaven or indeed in the silent kings strike back against the ctan?

Those designs absolutely those share an aesthetic with the spindle drones from BSF. Given the 'end' of that game is nigh and it's been said it has an impact on the larger 40k story I would also say yes, BSF will tie in with this new phase in the setting and would add that I definitely think Blackstone Fortresses are ancient Necron technology.

• jaxom and Nemesor Tyriks like this

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,248 posts
Most impressive, good to see the standard warriors getting an update

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,035 posts

Those designs absolutely those share an aesthetic with the spindle drones from BSF. Given the 'end' of that game is nigh and it's been said it has an impact on the larger 40k story I would also say yes, BSF will tie in with this new phase in the setting and would add that I definitely think Blackstone Fortresses are ancient Necron technology.

I agree with you both. When BSF's were first released for BFG, everybody thought they were Necron. When the background confirmed them to be Eldar/Old One constructs  was confusing, because they look like Necron designs. The background has evolved since then (I'm not actually sure what the current background says about their origin), but still, Blackstone Fortresses look Necron.

gallery_61651_8632_17694.jpg

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,429 posts

I posted this in the Amicus Aedes thread, but it was mostly overshadowed by Marine stuff. Maybe it'll be more useful here.

gallery_61651_8632_26638.jpg

Excuse me for quoting this again from page 1, but I just noticed the hunchback figures behind "some dude".  Any idea what those might be?

Edited by DeadFingers, 23 May 2020 - 04:02 PM.

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,887 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

I posted this in the Amicus Aedes thread, but it was mostly overshadowed by Marine stuff. Maybe it'll be more useful here.

gallery_61651_8632_26638.jpg

Excuse me for quoting this again from page 1, but I just noticed the hunchback figures behind "some dude".  Any idea what those might be?

Flayed Ones, perhaps?

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,035 posts

Honestly, I just kind of thought they were Warriors. But yeah, they could be Flayed Ones, although I can't see any spashes of colour that would indicate Buffalo Bill cosplayers.

Could also be Pariahs. The dream isn't dead yet, right guys?

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,429 posts

I just find them a bit odd. They're bigger and bulkier than the Warriors, even with the hunchback thing going on, but there's also just two of them and no apparent sign of fleshy bits.

Mabe they're a Greater Possessed kinda deal and it's just the two of them in the new starter? And "some dude" is the Master of Possession equivalent? Or they might be more like the Dark Apostle and his acolytes and form a sort of "unit" all together.

As for "the dream", while I don't think those two might be new Pariahs, we don't know if this picture is the full extent of the Necron release. Although that's quite a handful of good stuff, but hopefully there'll be some more surprises down the line. Sete did mention Flayed Ones when he brought us the 9th/Necron rumours, and today confirms his sources were correct, so maybe there will be surprises.

Edited by DeadFingers, 23 May 2020 - 04:20 PM.

• fire golem likes this

Scribe

Scribe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,828 posts
  • Faction: Khorne

Leaks were better than the show funnily enough.

Bright side! These are some really good leaks

Glad its not just me thinking it!

I rise from my eon long slumber and run to the community site? Very disappointed.

This is much better.

DISOBEY

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ahzek451

Ahzek451

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
  • Faction: Necrons, Thousand Sons
And a nice side effect of leaks like this, GW usually isnt far behind on officially showing whatever got leaked.

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,035 posts

And a nice side effect of leaks like this, GW usually isnt far behind on officially showing whatever got leaked.

Usually, but not always. We still haven't seen the Primaris Land Speeder and the bikes were leaked months ago.

That said, we'd probably be seeing this stuff over the next few weeks regardless of leaks.

• fire golem likes this

Scribe

Scribe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,828 posts
  • Faction: Khorne

New destroyers
Silent king
Scenery piece
Warriors
Weird walky things
Flayed ones

Well done Cron players!

Where are the Flayed Ones? They are what determine if I buy in or not.

DISOBEY

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)