Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Primaris Space Marines: model renders leak

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
780 replies to this topic

Sonoftherubric21

Sonoftherubric21

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,182 posts

Stellars kits. When I get around to Primaris Scars they will feature heavily for both bikes and the melee marines. 

Lexington

Lexington

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,611 posts
  • Faction: Orks!
Good Choppy Bois, I likes them.

gallery_23421_16101_14266.png

Knight Artorias

Knight Artorias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 152 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Hoping the character guy is a champion rather than a chaplain, as I already have the great Primaris chaplain model. 

As if you could ever have enough Chaplains in your life!

Very true! I'll make this new one a senior Interrogator Chaplain

Rune Priest Jbickb

Rune Priest Jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,368 posts
Finally the primaris release I've been waiting for... and so far I'm reasonably pleased. They will look better once I get a chance to wolf them up a bit though.

I really like the executioner guy though, thats a bad[cuss] model. But I did have to laugh that there are no less than 9 skulls visible on it though...
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,308 posts

if these are real, all us wolfkins are going to have a blood claw party down in our subforum and you're all invited.

• Slave to Darkness likes this

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 617 posts
  • Faction: Templars, SoBs, Custodes

Please please please can these be real. Desperately want some for my Black Templars.

*happy purging noises*

• templargdt, Reclusiarch Krieg and Slave to Darkness like this

Skywrath

Skywrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,133 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights, Dark Angels

Are those new GREY KNIGHTS??!?

7DtmK1a.pnge2ZWJbt.pngt44uaS0.pngIJKynoL.pngtFMKXdu.pngAhRNilX.png

No Foes Remain

No Foes Remain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,200 posts
  • Faction: See signature plan

I like the look of them all, but that Chaplain-esq dude. Why the is he holding an hourglass?

10th Expeditionary Fleet 'Legion of Terra'    18 Legiones Astartes detachments from all active Legions; Geno One-Four-One Akkad; 13th Solar Auxiliary Cohort 'Black Scorpions'

sml_gallery_48988_16053_16940.png  sml_gallery_48988_16053_4278.png  sml_gallery_48988_16053_22349.png

194th Company, 19th Chapter, Ultramarines Legion - 'Ultimas of War'; Halcyon Dominion's 3rd Spartii Imperialis Auxilia Regiment; Knight House Cousland

Sons of Horus 38th Company

-----

Astral Claws 5th Company; XII Tyrant's Legion

Adeptus Praetorii: Void Angels, Ultima Wardens, Crimson Saints  Adeptus Astartes Chapters

Order of the Amethyst Tower; Halcyon Dominion Militarum Forces; Knight House Cousland; Forge Fiefdom Orzarm

Void Knights Chaos Chapter

Fenriwolf

Fenriwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 222 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Fists

I like the look of them all, but that Chaplain-esq dude. Why the is he holding an hourglass?

"Memento mori" i guess

I mean,if you want gothic in 40k silly stuff like that will be there

Edited by Fenriwolf, 23 May 2020 - 12:35 PM.

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 617 posts

Hoping the character guy is a champion rather than a chaplain, as I already have the great Primaris chaplain model. 

As if you could ever have enough Chaplains in your life!

Preach - I'll be getting one to go with my "Primaldus" and Primaris Chaplain, assuming this isn't all a very elaborate hoax.

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,339 posts

Cuz time's running out for all the heretics he's gonna decapitate.

Edited by Reinhard, 23 May 2020 - 12:36 PM.

• Volt, Silas7 and DranuTemplar like this

The Observer

The Observer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,356 posts
  • Faction: The Legions of Yore

'Cause he has so many heretic cheeks to clap but only so much time.
Instagram Handle: count.hodo

12.jpg

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 617 posts

Trailer matches the render. Calling them real.

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,035 posts

Assault-pose Primaris are nice - nothing incredible, but you wouldn't expect them to be.

The bikes I really quite like. Suitably beefy looking (always thought the old ones looked potentially a bit small when you consider what they're carrying), but still with massive tyres and zero ground clearance.

Primaris Chaplain is also solid, I think. Not convinced on the shin armour, and would prefer another weapon rather than an hour glass, but we'll see. The executioner sword looks good too - rather fitting from a Dark Angels perspective
edit; is he wearing a covid mask?!

As for the Grey Knight-esque things, I'm not actually sure what they're supposed to be yet. Is that combat-Gravis? If so I'm not sure how I would feel about them 'replacing' terminators, but again, we'll see.

I'm suitably excited to see where this goes. =]

It's Tacticus armour, not Gravis.

Are those new GREY KNIGHTS??!?

Nope. They're shown in Ultramarine blue in another leaked photo.

Gongsun Zan

Gongsun Zan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts

Trailer pretty much confirms this, and holy censored.gif, that's the greatest 40k cinematic since the intro of Dawn of War. 

Edited by Gongsun Zan, 23 May 2020 - 12:41 PM.

• Brother Chaplain Ryld, Jack of the Pelt, War Angel and 3 others like this

Yosef Hausakluif

Yosef Hausakluif

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 593 posts
  • Faction: Too many to list!
First thought Black Templars, but no Maltese crosses had me scratching my head. Agreed thought a primaris grimaldis as well. But those shields iconography confused me too...no GK because no psychic hoods on their armor.

Overall def see the storm cast look in that choppy Chaplain or executioner champion model.

Pretty pleased with running poses for primaris intercessor type armored marines. And for some reason really dig the holsters on those sword and shield marines. Hope they all come as a starter set! (Don’t have a use for the bikes, but is anyone else thinking of combing two bikes and making a sick combat ATV / UTV vehicle!!??!)
  • SufficientAnonymity likes this

Brother Cruoris

Brother Cruoris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 106 posts
Nice!
But where are the jump packs!?! 🤨

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,339 posts

Must say I didn't feel like the ultra blue fit the feel of the trailer, but expecting another colourscheme is a lost cause. Anyway, just my opinion.

But the trailer did confirm the melee guys.

EDIT: Also nice that the trailer confirmed that all the quotes we'd discussed earlier, were in fact all uttered by the sister at the beginning of the trailer. So I was right, all sister words.

The space marine words came later. muwaha!

Edited by Reinhard, 23 May 2020 - 12:45 PM.

Arkangilos

Arkangilos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,768 posts
  • Faction: Sanguinary Crusaders

Trailer pretty much confirms this, and holy censored.gif, that's the greatest 40k cinematic since the intro of Dawn of War.

Where is the trailer?!

Previously known as Telanicus

Sanguinary Crusader Page (Lore, Models, Etc)
IT Warriors of Cain Unholy Chosen

The Four Star Pact (Chaos Alliance Lore, Model, Etc)

Fenriwolf

Fenriwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 222 posts

Where is the trailer?!

They showed it on twitch 2 minutes ago,don't think it's available as standalone yet

Edited by Fenriwolf, 23 May 2020 - 12:43 PM.

pawl

pawl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts
  • Faction: Heralds of Retribution (DA)

As for the Grey Knight-esque things, I'm not actually sure what they're supposed to be yet. Is that combat-Gravis? If so I'm not sure how I would feel about them 'replacing' terminators, but again, we'll see.

It's Tacticus armour, not Gravis.

So sword-and-board 'standard' Primaris? No issues here, just more stuff to never get round to buying and painting despite intending to! 😂
  • Redrandy93 and Raven1 like this

Fenriwolf

Fenriwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 222 posts

Speaking of the trailer,notice how the skeleton on the 'captain' shield is cluthcing another hourglass

I smeel a theme there

Edited by Fenriwolf, 23 May 2020 - 12:46 PM.

• Dark Shepherd likes this

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,339 posts

Where is the trailer?!

The trailer was shown on the twitch stream. According to the Flyer that was put up then hastily taken down, expect the trailer to come up on warhammer40000.com later

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,035 posts

So sword-and-board 'standard' Primaris? No issues here, just more stuff to never get round to buying and painting despite intending to!

Gravis are standard Primaris. Remember the armour is adaptable, Gravis, Tacticus and Phobos all share the same essential components/frame.

I think these guys are probably less standard than Gravis. Their armour is much more ornate than anything bar Priamaris characters, which points to an elite, probably Veteran unit. And as noted in another thread, they have huge pistol holsters which suggests Absolver bolt pistols, something that so far has only been issued to Chaplains and Apothecaries, not line troops.

Fenriwolf

Fenriwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 222 posts

And now we have the melee intercessors confirmed...As assault intercessors.

They kept it easy instead of adding another random name,thankfully

• GenerationTerrorist, Wraith776 and Gongsun Zan like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users