Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Primaris Space Marines: model renders leak

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
780 replies to this topic

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,987 posts

this I feel is still the best gravis aggressor art

misha-savier-agressor-knight.jpg?1584517

• jaxom, Dracos, Jack of the Pelt and 7 others like this
banana

Lemondish

Lemondish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,552 posts

Let’s move back to the models though shall we?

I'm excited about a bunch of mobile, running Intercessor legs to mix in with my Dark Imperium and normal Intercessor bodies.

jaxom

jaxom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,906 posts

Anyone want to take bets on whether the suppressors end up like the Assault on Black Reach helicopters?

gallery_48988_15094_2398.png sml_gallery_48988_11572_4589.png

Past Event Banners

Spoiler

War Angel

War Angel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,262 posts
  • Faction: Eagles Eternal

Anyone want to take bets on whether the suppressors end up like the Assault on Black Reach helicopters?

What happened with them?
USMC based Space Marines, the Eagles Eternal check out their WIP blog at The Eagle Spire
gallery_45765_12339_49118.pngETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

Paturabo

Paturabo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 64 posts

What happened with them?

Nothing. They were never released in a stand alone plastic outside the snap-fit starter sprue.

The stand alone deffkopta kit is still an old metal kit.

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,188 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

Guys, the topic at hand is the New Primaris Marines that were shown off recently and the ensuing leaks related directly to those models.

Not the overarching lore of Primaris in the setting or how Cawl fits into all this. If thats what you want to discuss, feel free to open a topic and discuss it in the relevant sub forums such as Adeptus Astartes.

• battle captain corpus, Noctus Cornix, Juggernut and 3 others like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,323 posts
  • Faction: Templars, Sisters, Chaos

More on topic: I rather enjoy the new models, though I really want to see the sprue to see how they break the models down. Mostly because I want to know how much freedom we have for reposing models since it might be a while before the multi-part kit is ready.

Does anyone remember how long it was between the last starter's release and when they gave us the first multipart kit?

Edited by Slips, 29 May 2020 - 04:12 AM.
Removed off-topic

My company inform me that their new primaris brother just don't fit in the safety harnesses. And the Chaplain won't let us ride unless we buckle up.

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,323 posts

Suppresors are in the Start Collecting box. It's the Gravis Captain and Company Ancient who never left the Starter (not to mention the Lord of Contagion).

My company inform me that their new primaris brother just don't fit in the safety harnesses. And the Chaplain won't let us ride unless we buckle up.

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,330 posts

Suppresors are in the Start Collecting box. It's the Gravis Captain and Company Ancient who never left the Starter (not to mention the Lord of Contagion).

Those particular models will never leave it because it's on a shared sprue, unlike the Phobos Captain or Phobos Libarian who are on their own sprues.

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,323 posts

Those particular models will never leave it because it's on a shared sprue, unlike the Phobos Captain or Phobos Libarian who are on their own sprues.

Perhaps not those specific ones, but we could see other models with the same wargear get a multipart release in the future.

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,907 posts

Im more interested on the bits available. Fingers crossed for some power weapons on the assault kit.

• Juggernut likes this

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,770 posts

What happened with them?

Nothing. They were never released in a stand alone plastic outside the snap-fit starter sprue.

The stand alone deffkopta kit is still an old metal kit.

The Gorkamorka special character, right?
Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

lhg033

lhg033

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,395 posts

Perhaps not those specific ones, but we could see other models with the same wargear get a multipart release in the future.

They did get released as part of the Conquest magazine range though which had cheap access to the ancient (with 2x lieutenants and 5x intercessors) and to the captain (with a mix and match of the other SM models) and the Captain was also available in one of the smaller intro boxes.

I'd be quite happy if they do the same again in some form - particularly if they do another Conquest type release for models and terrain. I dread to think how much i actually spent picking up the odd issue of this here and there.

gallery_20758_7799_19457.jpggallery_21629_2989_32489.gif

Noctus Cornix

Noctus Cornix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,656 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers, Adeptus Custodes

I, for one, am very excited about the new bikes because I've been itching to add some Iron Hunters to my True-Scale Astral Claws.

• No Foes Remain likes this

"Dawn Cometh!"

Dawn Cometh – A Word Bearers Log | Noctus Cornix – My Instagram

To the Bitter End – The Badab War | NCornix – My Twitter               

Alby the Slayer

Alby the Slayer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 87 posts

For the life of me, I can't quite understand what's on the face of the Captain with the skullshield. I get hes has an open helmet but what is that white sphere?

Whatever it is it's in awkward position for sure.

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts

For the life of me, I can't quite understand what's on the face of the Captain with the skullshield. I get hes has an open helmet but what is that white sphere?

The guy below the ancient on the group pic?

Yeah it looks like a weird mask, and he has some sort of small cowl around the top of the helmet too. Looks odd for sure

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,959 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

Some kind of rebreather, I’d guess. 

Edited by fire golem, 29 May 2020 - 11:11 AM.

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,379 posts

Being that it appears white, and round, and because someone pointed it out. I can't unsee it being corona mask. 

Please GW, show it to us soon so I can dispel that unfortunate mental image

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 667 posts
  • Faction: Templars, SoBs, Custodes

I think his head is still fully enclosed, just with the "knightly visor" section of the helmet hinged up and a more conventional rebreather underneath. Why they've done that, goodness knows - I think it looks properly weird, and unless it looks way better when we see sharp images of the chap, I'm going to be giving him a headswap.

• Noctus Cornix and Juggernut like this

Fighting Company Grimaldus: http://www.bolterand...pany-grimaldus/

The Order of the Iron Veil: http://www.bolterand...-the-iron-veil/
Instagram: https://instagram.co...g.for.my.sanity

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SanityPainting

gallery_48988_15094_2398.png

Previous Trophies

Spoiler

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,164 posts
Id love to get my hands on the multipart bike kits to take the panels off from around the wheels, but pessimistically thats going to be a 2021 release

Edited by Dark Shepherd, 29 May 2020 - 05:03 PM.

Lord Nord

Lord Nord

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 849 posts

Does anyone remember how long it was between the last starter's release and when they gave us the first multipart kit?

Not nearly as long as some people seem to remember:

DI released 6/17.

The standalone Tacticus Captain and Librarian came out in early July.

The Aggressors, Reivers, Redemptor and Codex were released in late July.

Apothecary, Chaplain and Repulsor were August 5th.

Hellblaster and Intercessors MPK were August 12th.

Inceptors (ironically the squad first into combat) showed up last, on August 19th.

So barely two months after Dark Imperium came out, the entire multi-part wave was available.

• SOSWhistance and SufficientAnonymity like this

I wouldn't even gatekeep you.

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,987 posts
I think between the starter and kits was 3 months
banana

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,770 posts

Weird to say that after the dates were put above? Of course those poor death guard options not released independently :(
Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,081 posts
They also did 'half box' splash release before the 10 person boxes
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,987 posts

Weird to say that after the dates were put above? Of course those poor death guard options not released independently :(

Oh was it that soon?
banana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users