An Ancient Evil Awakens

NTaW

I'm hoping that the Reanimator stacks with a Cryptek, and that RP is being improved to let you roll when the unit is first wiped to see if anyone gets back up. If those things happen I'll be super happy, but tbh the new Reanimator looks dank so I'm gonna have a couple anyway because rule of cool...

New C'Tan is confirmed as being the Void Dragon.

It was sort of obvious but nice to know for sure. The new lore coming along with this release is going to be interesting.

I really hope its good lore.

Void dragon being out and about is rad.

Oh wow, it sure is. Can't post the picture on my phone (won't open separately to snag the url) but that is definitely a terrain feature that looks to mirror the missile platform but for Necrons.

EDIT: It's in the background of the missile turret pic on FB as well. Looks big!

EDIT EDIT:

106436053_2679104242410198_9086196712913

h9YZ0j8FjL9j3FhE.jpg

:lol: Think you can hide your pics from me, eh GW? We will see the goodness!!

Edited by NTaW

Statham from War of Sigmar comments said:

Think one of the guys just carefully teased things by mentioning that the Skorpekh Lord has a 'claw like your Flayed Ones will have', which.. Yeah.

Can anybody confirm? 

Looking at that terrain now that I'm at home it actually looks like a chopped up monolith. I doubt that's a real kit.

I didn't hear the Flayed One comment but I was listening to the stream while driving so I may have just missed it.

Whatever the crystal is mounted on and the lightning is the only stuff I can't immediately identify from the Monolith kit. Lightning I would expect to be easy for them to make from green stuff or just use the C'tan.

The lightning was the only thing that I thought made it stand out with potential as a new kit, but yeah that's definitely still the Tomb Citadel as a base.

Edited by NTaW

Statham from War of Sigmar comments said:

Think one of the guys just carefully teased things by mentioning that the Skorpekh Lord has a 'claw like your Flayed Ones will have', which.. Yeah.

Can anybody confirm?

I was watching the stream live and I definitely heard that. I also watched the entire chat blow up with new flayed ones hype :D I'm most excited about the Void Dragon coming back. Before all other armies I've always been a chaos fan, and one of my favorite bits of fluff is a conversation between Abbadon and demon about what is lurking in the labyrinth beneath Mars from the 3rd edition codex. That little blurb of fluff has always stuck with me and it's so chilling. If the Void Dragon is out and about in the universe I hope this means something has happened on Mars and with the Mechanicus. I personally like the Newcron fluff, but if the Void Dragon being under Mars gets a full retcon like the C'tan themselves did I'm gonna be sorely disappointed. The Mechanicus unknowingly worshipping a C'tan is one of of those bits of fluff I feel is often overlooked and underappreciated when it comes to just how grimdark and twisted the 40k universe is.

I just hope there's a window between the models revealed and the Indomitus box. Otherwise I'm going to have another pile of grey plastic

There will be 100%, nothing to worry about there. Probably a gap of 1-3 months

Have there been any whispers, verified or otherwise, on how the new RP and Living Metal will work? Or when the actual new Necrons dex is gonna drop?

I think once Indomitus drops we may find out. I'd hope for August but we'll see.

None that I've seen or heard, to be sure I've only heard of RP being reworked not Living Metal.

Presumably the new Codex will drop with the releases following Indomitus and after the SM book. I can't imagine we'll be looking to a paper-in-box datasheet for the Silent King on release.