the BIG 9th edition room

I feel like the reason his relic shield is different in that way is BECAUSE of his iron halo save. GWS might have actually taken something like that into consideration for once!

I'm anxious to see if we get a legitimate supplement a la the first founding chapters. We have just as much fluff as some of them and got rolled into faith and fury for whatever reason. I hope the templars get retconned to their old fluff, not the emperor worshiping wackos we are now. That never really sat too well with me.

reminder that the only piece of BT-related media that said Templars didn't worship the Emperor was the Blood and Fire short story. The 4e codex didn't say they worshipped the Emperor, but it didn't say the opposite either. This retcon has never bothered me for this reason, plus the BT's whole vibe goes along with it anyway. We have Champions that receive visions from the emperor and proceed to run around in "the Armor of Faith". I don't think that BT explicitly worshipping the Emperor is really a departure from their original image.

Edited by Mmmmm Napalm

I feel like the reason his relic shield is different in that way is BECAUSE of his iron halo save. GWS might have actually taken something like that into consideration for once!

Like Cataphractii Captain having a 3++. Maybe! And then the sacred bones contribute the mortal wound deflector.

so. had my secound real game with Ultramarines against Custodes in this edition. I missed devot push and the strong fast Elements which Templars have in this Edition although my Ultramarines had much more Punch ( and so much more CP)

Edited by Medjugorje

so. had my secound real game with Ultramarines against Custodes in this edition. I missed devot push and the strong fast Elements which Templars have in this Edition although my Ultramarines had much more Punch ( and so much more CP)

Ultramarines...I'll burn some oils and pray for you brother.

Wrong thread. UM have their own discussion.

This thread is taking an unexpectedly heretical turn.

I see almost no difference between Ultramarines and, say, Black Legion.

I miss the days when we had Favored Enemy: EVERYONE

Only one who basically gets that are Necron Destoyer Cult models.

i hope we will get this in the future. Maybe if we get vows - its like our super doctrine is just a chapter tactic from the main space marine book. There is a chapter tactic with our old ability and I think its called prefered enemy too.

Ishagu did us a solid and shared the BT points:

EC: 80

Helbrecth:155

Grim:95

Servs:6

(cant quote, at work)

thats better then expected. What about crusader squad?

215 for a LRC + 40 + ( i think 20x2 for hurricane bolter) + mm?..

EDIT: 15/14 Initiates / Neophytes. 

at least not more expensive then tacticals and scouts.

Edited by Medjugorje

Not too bad considering they also get -1AP now on chainswords.

not yet. GW confirmed in a facebook post that everything stays the same unitl a FAQ/Errata or a new codex will be released so far. 

Same thing for storm shields. 

Not too bad considering they also get -1AP now on chainswords.

Have they said this somewhere? I was under the impression that unless the datasheet gets updated things stay as they are: they said as much about storm shields for terminators.

14pts for Neos, I'm sorry for the heresy brothers but for a mere 6pts and my soul to primaris, I can give it 2W, 2A, a 3+ save, and a badass boltgun! No-brainer.

Ishagu did us a solid and shared the BT points:

EC: 80

Helbrecth:155

Grim:95

Servs:6

(cant quote, at work)

thats better then expected. What about crusader squad?

215 for a LRC + 40 + ( i think 20x2 for hurricane bolter) + mm?..

EDIT: 15/14 Initiates / Neophytes. 

at least not more expensive then tacticals and scouts.

LRC 215

Hurricane Bolter 15 each

T.Assault Cannon 40

Total of 285, before was 264