the BIG 9th edition room

I just can't bring myself to like the Inceptor models, nor the Suppressors! They just seem wrong. Bit like Centurions. Just especially unrealistic for my taste.

Has anyone had any success souping with BT. Fluffy combo would suggest Sisters but I've read they suffer more from souping than eg. Guard or AdMech. Do you find our Doctrines help a lot or would you rather some flexibility from cheap objective-holders while the main bulk advances to contest?

Yes indeed brother!

Was thinking about potential uses for the Primaris Bike Chaplain. Obviously there are loads but one that occurred to me was having him set up as a Master of Sanctity with Canticle of Hate & Mantra of Strength, and having him combo with deep striking units.

He can start on the board himself (and hence happily cast away, rather than arriving in Movement phase and it being too late to cast), maybe supporting the main body, and when you bring down your deep-strikers have him turbo-boost to their position for Canticle of Hate. The deep striking unit is now likely to make that 9" charge with +2 and re-rolls. The Chappy will also have popped Litany of Hate to give the assaulting unit re-rolls to hit, and next turn can pop Mantra of Strength to become a fearsome combatant in his own right.