the BIG 9th edition room

Ah yes, scuppers it somewhat. At this point then you might as well invest in Eradicators and keep them at 12" range. 125ts for five Sternguard with combi-meltas vs 135pts for 3 Eradicators, who can shoot twice and have T5. 

I'm not sure I understand the question. All I remember information wise around the time, was a castellan named draco was excommunicated, for something unspecific but bad.

Unsure if it's the same draco we used to know in older editions.

Edited by SirJyo

I had the idea to watch it again and look if I hear anything which I not realized before. Mainly because there were many new books (black library and codex books) which going forward in the story and maybe somebody here read one of those books and can say anything to the Talledus system or other characters which are in this video.

I thought it was free to use?

Find it. Just errors on my cellphone.

Black Templars Battalion

High Marshall Helbrecht

Primaris Lieutenant in Reaver Armor - The Aurillian Shroud

Primaris Chaplain on Bike - Master of Sanctity, Ancient Breviary, Rites of War, Exhortation of Rage, Canticle of Hate

Cenobyte Servitors x3

Crusaders x5

Crusaders x5

Crusaders x5

Bladeguard Veterans x6

Bladeguard Veterans x5

Bladeguard Veterans x5

Primaris Apothecary - Chief Apothecary, Selfless Healer, Crusader’s Helm

Vanguard Veterans x10- 10x Storm shield/Lightning Claw, Jump Packs

Company Veterans x2 - 1x Storm shield

Eradicators x6 - 4x Heavy Melta Rifle, 2x Multi-Melta

Black Templars Auxiliary

Chaplain Grimaldus - Fires of Devotion, Litany of Divine Protection

I thought it was free to use?

Find it. Just errors on my cellphone.

Black Templars Battalion

High Marshall Helbrecht

Primaris Lieutenant in Reaver Armor - The Aurillian Shroud

Primaris Chaplain on Bike - Master of Sanctity, Ancient Breviary, Rites of War, Exhortation of Rage, Canticle of Hate

Cenobyte Servitors x3

Crusaders x5

Crusaders x5

Crusaders x5

Bladeguard Veterans x6

Bladeguard Veterans x5

Bladeguard Veterans x5

Primaris Apothecary - Chief Apothecary, Selfless Healer, Crusader’s Helm

Vanguard Veterans x10- 10x Storm shield/Lightning Claw, Jump Packs

Company Veterans x2 - 1x Storm shield

Eradicators x6 - 4x Heavy Melta Rifle, 2x Multi-Melta

Black Templars Auxiliary

Chaplain Grimaldus - Fires of Devotion, Litany of Divine Protection

Your list isn't legal. Grimaldus has to be in the same detachment as the ceno's for them to not take a slot. I wouldn't waste CP on a aux slot and you have too many characters anyway. You are giving up an easy assassinate secondary with 5 characters. Drop the LT and put Grim there instead. Also Combat squad or split up the Erads. You want to maximize the number of targets you can shoot at with them. I'd also strongly consider combat squading the 6 man BGV or just taking 5. No need to give free shots to things like Plasmaceptors. 

Edited by Acebaur

It's not his list Ace, this was one from a recent tournament as I understood his earlier comments.

But yeah, not legal.

Well, you could swap Grimaldus for one of the other HQs, and take them as an auxiliary, if you had to...

Edited by Brother Adelard

It's not his list Ace, this was one from a recent tournament as I understood his earlier comments.

But yeah, not legal.

Well, you could swap Grimaldus for one of the other HQs, and take them as an auxiliary, if you had to...

I'd never take an aux detachment in a comp list, it's just a waste of CP

But yeah, not legal.

thats not ture. The Company Vets are no slot too because of helbrecht.

And Even if Helbrecht does not count as Captain then the apo does not take a slot because there are company vets.

Edited by Medjugorje

But yeah, not legal.

thats not ture. The Company Vets are no slot too because of helbrecht.

And Even if Helbrecht does not count as Captain then the apo does not take a slot because there are company vets.

Helbrecht doesn't make Company Vets not take a slot. He doesn't have the CAPTAIN keyword

And only Firsborn Apothecaries have that rule, Primaris don't get it. 

you can hear the podcast on art of war. 

But I really like the idea of putting the most buffs on the Eradicators instead of the other units he just take to prevent the enemy to attack the 6 man Eradicator squad. I use devot push most times in the enemy phase to prevent opponents move by blocking something go on objectives or prepare a unit to make their charge distance smaller.

For sure I used Devout push to get in range with shooty units but not as a main idea of a list. And of course the Eradicators are the way strongest unit next to 10 Terminators to deal damage

Edited by Medjugorje

• 1 month later...