the BIG 9th edition room

while its good to believe how great these rumors are, I still think its healthy to throw salt on them, or change the view of them.

- this isn't meant to be an attack on said rumors, but to help level peoples expectations.

- What if sword brethern are just BGV with a BT sprue?

- What if Crusaders are just Reivers with a BT upgrade sprue? (ala hounds of morgans pies)

as for timelines?

my guesstimates are as follows

- AOS 3.0

- -June 19th-June 26, Big aos Day on July 3.

- Ork army starter set ( I expect this to launch 3-4 weeks before the actual codex and kits)

--July 10 pre order

- Fire and Magic ( Tsons and Grey knights box)

--July 17 pre order

---50/50 books launch at same time as box set, if not at same time, T sons July 24, Grey knights July 31

- aos meany stabby orks

--July 24

- Aos sigmarines 3.0

--July 31

- 40k orks ( wave 1 )

- august 7 ( 4-5 kits )

- Please note, estimate 4-5 kits for orks STILL to be revealed ( Snagga boss, Snagga waggon, Little boss, Snake bite Chracter (rider of the great white squig))

- black templar

- august 21

orks wave 2

- august 28 (4-5 kits)

while its good to believe how great these rumors are, I still think its healthy to throw salt on them, or change the view of them.

- this isn't meant to be an attack on said rumors, but to help level peoples expectations.

- What if sword brethern are just BGV with a BT sprue?

- What if Crusaders are just Reivers with a BT upgrade sprue? (ala hounds of morgans pies)

as for timelines?

my guesstimates are as follows

- AOS 3.0

- -June 19th-June 26, Big aos Day on July 3.

- Ork army starter set ( I expect this to launch 3-4 weeks before the actual codex and kits)

--July 10 pre order

- Fire and Magic ( Tsons and Grey knights box)

--July 17 pre order

---50/50 books launch at same time as box set, if not at same time, T sons July 24, Grey knights July 31

- aos meany stabby orks

--July 24

- Aos sigmarines 3.0

--July 31

- 40k orks ( wave 1 )

- august 7 ( 4-5 kits )

- Please note, estimate 4-5 kits for orks STILL to be revealed ( Snagga boss, Snagga waggon, Little boss, Snake bite Chracter (rider of the great white squig))

- black templar

- august 21

orks wave 2

- august 28 (4-5 kits)

I think we may get something Eldar before Templar, but that is not 100%

are we really talking about psykers here? ^^

Are there any informations about the new lore? 

Why do all BT characters turn into primaris. 

How many BT are there?

Where are we fighting right now in the setting?

Any news on the ruleset?

are we really talking about psykers here? ^^

Are there any informations about the new lore?

Why do all BT characters turn into primaris.

How many BT are there?

Any news on the ruleset?

Unfortunately, I don't have any info on what is in the book...yet.

That depends on when "right now" ends up being as of the time of the codex, but as of about a decade after the Rift opened, the Templars were involved in the Pariah Nexus events. They also showed up to the Talledus system to battle the Iron Warriors with a strike force that was broken off from the "Rutherian Crusade," whatever that is.

That depends on when "right now" ends up being as of the time of the codex, but as of about a decade after the Rift opened, the Templars were involved in the Pariah Nexus events. They also showed up to the Talledus system to battle the Iron Warriors with a strike force that was broken off from the "Rutherian Crusade," whatever that is.

Oh Iron Warriors? My, where can I read morea bout that "Rutherian Crusade" broken offs in Talledus system?

There's also the Shrine World Crusades, defending them from attacks post fall of Cadia, plus the Uterecht Crusade off in the Calixis Sector. The current codex also shows a couple of fleets out active in the Imperium Nihilus (but who knows what's happening out there) and another active in the Segmentum Tempestus moving in towards an anomaly near Cretacia.

I wonder if the figurine of the ancient would not be the image of the V3 rule book.

Games could come out as a figurine as he did with the sister battle figurine at the time of the V2 when mephiston

What do you thinks ?

I was told it's based of this artwork, I haven't seen that model so I cannot confirm what it looks like:

WvKkUC8.jpg

I wonder if the figurine of the ancient would not be the image of the V3 rule book.

Games could come out as a figurine as he did with the sister battle figurine at the time of the V2 when mephiston

What do you thinks ?

I was told it's based of this artwork, I haven't seen that model so I cannot confirm what it looks like:

WvKkUC8.jpg

They used that art in one of my favorite SM memes "I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am" XD

What do you think if the new castelans is Draco?

That would be awesome, I've been trying to plan a Primaris Draco upgrade but Im waiting for this release to see what new bits we get and honestly I dont think we need a generic Lieutenant as long as we get an upgrade kit. Though I think some Chapters do have a Lieutenant thats not quite a named character, so there's space for that to happen, I would rather get another special character.