Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Raptors special character build (Chapter Approved 2018)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Master Issodon

Master Issodon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts

gallery_181961_16325_642370.jpg[/img]

I made this datasheet from blank templates I found on the interwebs and the photo is my own. I used GIMP to create the whole thing.

I love the custom character rules, but I thought it was a little silly that there is literally no cost to build a monster, so I added a self imposed 3 additional power. Seems more  fair to my opponent. I'm hoping to inspire the other guys in my group to create their own characters.

Edited by Master Issodon, 23 May 2020 - 07:37 PM.

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this

My Raptors Adeptus Astartes:

http://www.bolterand...tors-v-company/

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,476 posts
  • Faction: The Scions
As this is not official, moved the the homegrown rules section.

Master Issodon

Master Issodon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts

Thank you, I was unsure where to post it since the CA2018 rules are official, but the character is not.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,256 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Looks good. Is "Hard to Kill" from a Games Workshop publication, or is it your own idea?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Master Issodon

Master Issodon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts
It's from Chapter Approved. None of the rules are mine except for the power level increase. I just made the character according to the published rules in CA2018 and made my own data sheet.

I added the power increase because I thought it was silly to build a monster of a character and not have it cost anything. Super easy to abuse.

Edited by Master Issodon, 24 May 2020 - 10:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users