DIY Indomitus Space Wolves

Who else aint waiting for the new models????

I was about to put 60 intercessors and 20 Aggressors on ebay this morning to offset me buying 2 impulsors and because they killing my storage space...then GW Dripped that Sauce on us with the new releases.

I can finally use all these extra marines, some of the 40+ power swords from DW vets, the extra primaris pistols and all these storm shields I was hording incase they actually was going to make DW badass again.

I even got some stuff for the Volkite pistols.

I dunno if there's been any other pics of those marines with the Heavy bolters or whatever those huge guns are but I have 9 suppressors and tons of frag cannons for those.

I'm not going to try the bikes though. Those look really good. More Akin to Kineda's bike in Akira

I think I'll just make shield monkeys for raptors and wolves. Probably won't make assault primaris for raptors just because I use a lot of auto bolter primaris with a character buffing advance and charge. I don't have to worry about shooting my way out of a charge most times

kmS9htX.jpg

Ile2aKj.jpg

Edited by Debauchery101

Also I know some people been out of work, haven't had any chances buy stuff due to closures or are new to marines/wolves. I had tried to ask for trades on BnC but got shut down so hey if youre in need of a Space Wolf Primaris with Shield/hammer/sword and is located in the US...Comment below the Name of the Wolf Guard along with his favorite weapon,who will bring glory and honor to his Great Company....Tuesday ill pick the 2 Coolest Names. I will build and send them to you. Edited by Debauchery101

Space Wolf update. Theres a few spots I gotta touch up with greenstuff and sanding but these are my SW Primaris Blade Guards and Assault Marines

The Enforcer Shields and Heavy Pistols look great. I also used a lot of Deathwatch arms because they're just as big and look cooler.

OHpJAmk.jpg

dZHRIDm.jpg

al33zhJ.jpg

FFtvDVS.jpg

Mp2vFzR.jpg

Edited by Debauchery101

These look excellent! :wink: Do you sculpt your fur or use a GS roller?

There's a greenstuff roller for fur?

Greenstuff world makes texture rollers with lots of designs, was just wondering if you had used one. The fur looks great though 

These look excellent! :wink: Do you sculpt your fur or use a GS roller?

There's a greenstuff roller for fur?

Greenstuff world makes texture rollers with lots of designs, was just wondering if you had used one. The fur looks great though

well thanks I am not 100% on it but I feel I got it far enough that paint can make it good.

I got really good doing armor, icons and chaos flesh. But I'm from the 90s..back when Kitbashing metal models was costly when you made mistakes. Mostly in the form of cuts and losing skin to super glue. Now to this day I just keep going and let the blood get on the stuff lol. Its also easier with plastic to pin and cut.

I gotta check them out some more.

Some wips. Tested out a few processes. I like the glazing build up after a wash. For the armor I used GW The Fang, Vallejo Game Color Steel Grey and Blue Horror. The wash i used GW drakenhof nightshade + vallejo game color black wash in a 4 to 1 ratio favoring blue. I intense color of GW washes are great but I add vallejo to them to dull the shine.

1IxsJVz.jpg

Yes I missed washing the bionic arm lol oops. Left two are just washed

Contrast paints plus metallic and black for pack marking

xikSMIC.jpg

Wash and glaze

cmVhUkw.jpg

99% airbrush on fur and armor

AsIs2fy.jpg

Edited by Debauchery101

A lot of great detail in these pieces, like the extended holsters, using the older style backpacks and I'm always a massive fan of this colour scheme.  Looking forward to seeing the Close Combat squad painted up.  Great work!

Some progress. I didn't get as much done because I built and primed more models. Also played a good amount of Jedi Fallen Order.

Thanks for the compliments. I am not shooting for masterpieces but just to look good

I'm liking the darker scheme for the phobos. Ill tint all the red and yellow with a wash and use black weapons. Its also a time saver lol

I might go insane doing all the pack markings and lining...of course chose to paint the unit thats not even released first lol

vAgmkOR.jpg

qqnQSYM.jpg

ueCyMzP.jpg

Holy hell that chaos sorcerer conversion is amazing!

thanks! I'll finish him tonight. The Saga i had in mind for him was that hes a veteran of the defense of the fang. The skulls on his robe he lets lick his boots and collect things are those from 1kSons sorcerors he killed. The feathers on his fur are painted to look like the Lord of Change he and his rune priest brothers banished. But not before chopping a wing off as a trophy and imbuing runic energy into them so he can become immune to that demons powers if he ever fights it again

Edited by Triszin
swear filter dodge

I love little bits of backstory like this for models.

me too. These 2 wulfen Dreads fought Valiantly as returned Wulfen for the recent defense of the Fang. Their pack was sent into the lower depths to prevent the foul demons and Rubricae of the 1ks sons from attacking the Vault of the Ancients while they were being awoken from slumber. Bjorn was the first to mobilize and the fight had arrived at the Door step of the Vault. Scores of demonic rent bodies bathed in rainbow flames and shattered hollow suits of azure armor were laying everywhere. 5 Wulfen and the Legions first Primaris Wolf Priest, Askeladd were fighting with Primal fury. After Bjorn and the Wolves finished the current wave of enemies the Wulfen Pack leader walked up to the Towering Ancient Bjorn. Though the Pack Leader could not see his face, Bjorn felt his gaze reach into his soul. For a few seconds the Pack leaders facial Expression and Eyes returned to a more human state 'I remember you Bjorn, when we fought next to the All Father.

After the Battle for the fang 2 of the pack were left but badly wounded. Bjorn seen fit to have these warriors placed in a Dreadnought.

lHS6Ksn.jpg

Edited by Debauchery101

made some Eradicators today. Turned out pretty good in the end but each gun/arms was 8 pieces. Its really difficult to get the arms to reach around the chest. Its intercessor arms, wardog/armiger melta guns, the autobolter loader and foregrip and using multimelta canisters.

Cutting the head dome down didnt end up being uniform but close enough

The Sally is hella Jelly

Z3gYdZs.jpg

g93nkMx.jpg

ZoCLRHV.jpg