The Shadowstalkers - Silver's SW blog

SilverShire

So Saga of the Beast has made me want to revisit my space wolves and change up their paint scheme a little (darken the standard baby blue). I'll be posting updates of what I paint and I also plan on writing up my battle reports (When we are allowed out to play!). Any and all feedback is very welcome. I hope you like what you see! Stay safe guys 

First up is my first Wulfen model that I finished a couple days ago! 

Wulfen no.1

Is there anything I could do to improve him? 

The only way I can see to improve him would be to base him. If you’ve never based before, don’t be nervous about it, it’s actually way easier than you’d imagine and there are tons of great tutorials on YouTube that you can just follow along.

As far as paint jobs go though, he’s beautiful. I wouldn’t change a thing!

looking good. I like the depth in the face. I'm not sure what shade of grey I want to paint my wolves. I want them darker...scarier. One small suggestion. May need another layer on the white markings on the kneepad.

• 7 months later...

Just to add that Bladegaurd look amazing.  The painting look awesome.  As other have said good work on the war paint.

As for the Wulfen they look great also.  Personally not a fan of the actual GW models but thats just me.