Wraagh! The Green tide approaches.

Thanks very much both. 

2nd Mega Nob done,  getting these done between a modelling commission. Is why they are coming one at a time in case anyone was wondering why I don't just pop them up in one go, being as there is only three of them.  

4quZAm3.jpg

UjXLZO3.jpg

Got a good sense of forward movement with the limited movement these models give. And a hint of my next army project.

uc09jjv.jpg

Edited by Eberious

Well, based ma boyz.

qHLXdFw.jpg

Some boyz I spent a little time on. 

Ork Boy wanna be nob. I know there isn't such a thing but meh.

i3bnEwK.jpg

P0SPMCt.jpg

Tried getting a running pose without heating the plastic up to re-position.

GEStNQu.jpg

Heated the arms up to straighten them out on these two.

1SL1mD1.jpg

Just boyz of personal note.

woHO4zB.jpg

And the last of the first three Meganobz.

ey5l5wC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Well, not really been the weather here to get any priming done, so no painting yet. That and I'm back at work after lock down ease. So not much time to do that much now :sad.:

Have been busy making these nobz through. In my quest to make as many orks different to the next as possible from poses and weapons(as least for the smaller units). I set about making the most of the static poses nobz come in. I've put together 5 other nobz, but they are just in their stock poses and not yet based. 

With some simple re-positioning of the legs and some tricky modifications to some arms and hand placement I think I have a fairly dynamic finish to these gits. 

8LEWi1i.jpg

Tried heating up the leg on this one to bend it into a running pose. Ended up squashing the heel into a blob, he now has a spacemarine boot heel. 

07yBc5N.jpg

u4k2mLM.jpg

Uf5U5Xt.jpg

V9i5jW7.jpg

This one I've swapped the hands around so the right hand is at the bottom etc, also one single pin running up the full length of the choppa.

69Lgqot.jpg

5XYym04.jpg

Replaced the saw on this one. There is a little guard type thing on the stock weapon that covers part of the saw's teeth. Didn;t like it, so it had to go. Used a killsaw off the sprue to replace it.

qj5YQFA.jpg

and just to show what this ork is standing on.

hWpIDoI.jpg