Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Ollanius Crusade - Fighting Company Luther

WIP

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,650 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
The topknot and the lightning claw make the golden armored Luther look like Abaddon the Despoiler. I presume this is intentional. Will he have different stats in-game?
  • Brother Kraskor likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Brother Kraskor

Brother Kraskor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 214 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Actually it wasn't really planned, but I was rifling through my bits box and it just started to fit together. I like the parallel, hopefully one day he will get a chance to go toe to toe with Abaddon on the table and avenge Sigismund! And yes in gold he will use Helbrecht's stats (so the claw is just for show!). 

My (mainly) Primaris Crusade Plog: The Ollanius Crusade - Fighting Company Luther

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,650 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Might as well say the claw is a power claw (power fist variant) instead of a lightning claw, so Luther has a way to deal with enemy tanks and Daemon engines.

Grand Marshal Luther (after tearing off a Black Legion Predator's turret, he now wields the turret like a hammer, to batter the Despoiler): "For Sigismund! For Dorn! For the Emperor and His Imperium!"

Abaddon (swings Drach'nyen at the Predator turret, only for the improvised weapon's mass to push back the Daemon weapon, making him cut himself): "Ow! Do something- Ow! Useless Daemon!"

Drach'nyen: "Do what? When you destroyed Cadia instead of conquering that world, you denied me the souls I needed to...!"

Drach'nyen (as the Predator turret shatters Abaddon's skull, spilling the Despoiler's brain across the battlefield): "Grow an extra three meters and match his weapon's reach. Um, Grand Marshal Luther, isn't it? Are you recruiting new... souls... for your crusade? I assure you, I have a lot of experience fighting crusades."

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 01 July 2020 - 09:27 PM.

• Brother Kraskor likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Brother Kraskor

Brother Kraskor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 214 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Glorious tale brother!

Edited by Brother Kraskor, 01 July 2020 - 09:18 PM.

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this

My (mainly) Primaris Crusade Plog: The Ollanius Crusade - Fighting Company Luther

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users