DC12’s Legio Fureans

Again, good job. Will you further decorate the Titans' bases, e.g., add tanks and/or their wreckages, buildings and/or their ruins, trees, etc.? Or do you think such additions draw attention away from the Titans, and should be minimized if not outright omitted for that reason?

Again, good job. Will you further decorate the Titans' bases, e.g., add tanks and/or their wreckages, buildings and/or their ruins, trees, etc.? Or do you think such additions draw attention away from the Titans, and should be minimized if not outright omitted for that reason?

Thanks - I’m looking to find some epic scale marines to add and paint them in Emperor’s children colors. I believe way back when they were introduced, there was an EC column being guarded by Fureans on Paramar.

@stobz

Thanks man, I was looking to get an effect that wouldn’t draw so much attention away from the models and the bases but that also didnt blend in. If that makes any sense lol. I was originally gunning for purple plasma effects but I think a spot color of purple EC on the base would look better.

Thanks guys I’m excited to put them on the board and get some matches in this summer. They are effectively done now, just waiting to get transfers from Vazzy:

4-D2-D0328-5678-4460-8-A11-BD89228-C186-

AD5657-A5-EF77-4162-9-D53-A91-EF5-C5-CFF

19-AE83-A7-82-E9-402-C-8-E09-4-A278-C7-A

92-C41693-AC2-E-4-BE6-922-F-AA396-A4867-

0-DC820-D4-8084-430-C-BB24-0210555-D00-E

Any recommendations on what epic/third party models I should add to the base? I’m thinking a few heavy weapons squads in the vein of Emperor’s Children Sunkiller squads.

Really effective looking force, great work on that yellow! Planning to do a fifth Titan, or is that you done with Fureans for a while?

Thanks! I’ve actually been pretty burnt out painting and it’s tough to do with the new apartments I moved to, so I commissioned some painting for 2 warbringers, 3 warhounds, and another reaver.

Unfortunately they might not match my current colors 1:1 but I’m excited all the same.

I will hand paint some epic marines I nabbed off of eBay to add to my bases, but progress will be slow until I get them in or the commission wraps up.

Work and the lockdown have made time pass in a weird manner, so what might feel day feels like a week and Vice versa.