DC12’s Legio Fureans

The reaver and warhounds are awesome, really like the panel shading :tu: if I may though, the Reaver's yellow looks a smidge darker than the warhounds'.

The Warbringers are shaping up really well, I like the opposing shoulder panels, they feel like a pair without being copies or straight up mirrors.

@Bjorn: that's the official Fureans colour scheme :) https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tiger_Eyes

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

New to the Legio Fureans is the Tormento Magno or the Great Agony:

765-B5-BAD-0763-48-BB-9-BCB-7-A685-B50-F

The Magno was released to the Legio during the early days of its discovery in order to seal the pact between Incaladion and Mars. This decision would, covertly, be one of many to pull the Legio Fureans to the side of the Mechanicum rather than the liberating force of the space marine legion that conquered the planet.

As is fitting of many Warmaster Titans, it languished as a hanger queen in the vaults of the Legio, only to be brought out in dire need to defend the forge against eldar raiders. This would change with the heresy, however, as the Tormento Magno would see near peer combat against its former sister Legios during the cataclysmic battle of Beta-Garmon.

Postscript:

I sourced the vertical lines from a very old image of the early Titan models. This old gem was the font of inspiration for the scheme:

614490-AB-BD1-B-4814-A14-D-BD4-FFA0-DF22

Edited by depthcharge12