how do you find the wulfen kit to build , i personally just , i hate the kit , i dislike the way the models look and how they come together , yers look pretty sharp and well built tho!
Thanks. The final product came together fine except the last one I built.(first guy on the left)A little too much gap between the two torso pieces. Wouldn’t be able to see it but since I know it’s there it bothers me lol
The kit dislikes:
1. The two torso pieces and the legs. How they come together is maddening. I consistently cussed while getting them together. The one I mentioned above had that cloth between the legs and was the worst.
2. They appear to suffer from drop kit syndrome. There are some pieces which unnecessary to build (like the they armor and perhaps the claw foot) most of these were not difficult to build just seemed unnecessary.
3. The river dancing crane kicking pack leader pose should not be in the kit at all. Most of the builds are action oriented leaning into the fray. That pack leader is straight up and goofy
1. I love the poses and the action in the models. I’m not one of those that want to see movement in the pose all the time but these are wulfen and the energy of their movement is captured nicely
2. Variety- I love variety and the kit has lots of that. If I were more patient I’m sure I could have made them very unique by combining different pieces.
3. Mold lines-there are barely any! A lot less cleanup.
4. Everything looks great. I especially like the wolfed up power packs. In fact, they should be standard in the grey hunter and bc kits imho.