Are DA Bladeguard likely to be part of the 1st Company?

Iron Lord

The King is dead. Long live the King.

We all knew that if the story moves and the Primaris would be integrated and given time they would be Deathwing.

No beef here, it is how the cookie crumbles, I hope we get more nice DW Primaris stuff somewhere in the future.

I'm just wondering when the Deathwing Companions from FW come out.

Might see if I can stick their heads on the Bladeguard, or use the FW Dark Angels Head upgrades. I have plenty of left over DWK Storm Shields, so I don't have to worry about those for blinging up the Bladeguard.

Now the real question:

If I'm painting them 1st Legion colours.... Bone Shoulders or do like the Companions and have different sections of the armour as bone?

Ressurecting the Companions style could be an interesting move, but would a presumed returned Lion just re-establish old units from Primaris or perhaps look to make something new, yet familiar?

Idk, but, I suspect these guys might look pretty stylish in black with white helms...

Ressurecting the Companions style could be an interesting move, but would a presumed returned Lion just re-establish old units from Primaris or perhaps look to make something new, yet familiar?

Idk, but, I suspect these guys might look pretty stylish in black with white helms...

I'll likely do that with mine. We'll see how that goes :yes:

There were a lot of old RT/2nd ed Dark angels who were painted in WD 'eavy metal with portions of bone over the green armour, usually shoulder trims/ faceplates etc. I'd used it for my power armoured master's and Sgts etc to show that they were inducted as deathwing but not full blown bone/tda.

In other news those companions are tasty