Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lights, Camera... Action Figures!

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

Fierce Bear

Fierce Bear

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 241 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
'My order is on its way' email from geedub came through this morning, fingers x'd that's the backlog sorted?

Thanks everyone who contributed on this thread by the way, answered a lot of questions i.e. not just my order delayed!

FB
  • Alby the Slayer likes this

The_Chaplain

The_Chaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,704 posts
  • Faction: Confessors
Some looks at the blood angel hellblaster, tbe "blank" hellblaster, and the "blank" sister of battle from McFarlane toys:

https://toynewsi.com/14-37770
  • klisof and Bev'an like this
gallery_29004_6198_9307.pnggallery_48988_6285_7306.pnggallery_48988_6285_1776.jpggallery_48988_6285_6092.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_2146.pngcatg2.pnggallery_45765_11565_4862.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_30308_9518_8389.pnggallery_74802_15827_10034.jpggallery_48988_15738_19809.pnggallery_30308_9518_8597.jpg

StraightSilver

StraightSilver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 646 posts
Those new pics of the SoB are awesome, really nice action figure.

And is anybody else thinking of doing a squad of Primaris, lol. Coz I reckon at this rate I'll have one by accident if I keep buying the artist proofs....
  • Bev'an likes this

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 346 posts

And is anybody else thinking of doing a squad of Primaris, lol. Coz I reckon at this rate I'll have one by accident if I keep buying the artist proofs....

Same! Between the Bandai I have ordered and these I’ll be able to field a full Deathwatch squad

rookie40K

rookie40K

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 215 posts

Same! Between the Bandai I have ordered and these I’ll be able to field a full Deathwatch squad

Ooh Deathwatch. Good idea! I was trying to decide and that will be the one. Thank!
  • mel_danes likes this

Felix Antipodes

Felix Antipodes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 752 posts
  • Faction: Fighting Furies
Much as I like the idea of Deathwatch there is no way I feel confident enough to attempt a conversion of the magnitude

RandomMarine

RandomMarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,305 posts
  • Faction: Iron Ravens
I'm hoping we get a aggressor or inceptor at some point

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 346 posts

I'm hoping we get a aggressor or inceptor at some point

That would be awesome!

Or reivers too!

RandomMarine

RandomMarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,305 posts
  • Faction: Iron Ravens
One of every armour type
  • tangoalphatwo likes this

tvih

tvih

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,319 posts
  • Faction: CF/BT/Orks/SoB/IG

Much as I like the idea of Deathwatch there is no way I feel confident enough to attempt a conversion of the magnitude

Given the size of these things, you could easily 3D print custom parts to kit them up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users