3d printing in the heresy

So its finally happened, one of my gaming buddies got a resin 3d printer, he also has an FDM printer

Does someone know of some good heresy-themed 3d prints?

Terrain, bases, bits, alternate skulpts?

I dont want carbon copies of GW stuff or copyright infringement, I am more looking for the amazing stuff the community puts out on its own time to create something cool like legion markings, unique character designs and so on. Also combi volkites

Also: Unique Guard skulpts I know of the feudal guard regiment done by makers cult and the repitlian overlords traitor skulpts. but the possibilty of 3d printing actually enamors me with the idea of a militia list again.

Thingiverse. There are three Patreons that do visibly-different-but-still-marines, but one is purely 40k, the other two are highly stylized and more truescaled/heroscaled/whateveryoucallitsopeopledon'tfeelobligatedtocorrectme.

My militia army uses Morunival Events rules to be a horseback cavalry army, and I use the Creator Cult's feudal guard models.

Tip for using thingiverse: the website sucks, as does its search feature. If you want to find Marines, use google and search for "thingiverse marines", and go through a couple of the results for both things Tagged and things in a Collection.

Guys I have hidden some posts here whilst I double check the "grey area" of 3D printing and posting. Rest assured I've done this to ensure we don't break any of the B&C rules, or GW IP infringement. I will keep the general topic open & if the hidden posts are acceptable I will of course return them.

Thank you for understanding on such a fringe topic. :)

BCC

Please do. I do not want to infringe on gws copyright. If people want to get gw product for cheap ebay is right there.

What I am looking for is 3rd party bits designed by the community for the community. Stuff like artel w, makers cult and so on.