Primaris Conversions for Helbrecht, EC and Grimaldus

Hello brothers,

whats the best option for Conversion without too much greenstuff. 

I started already and bought Helbrecht, Grimaldus, Emperors champion, Lazarus and the Dark Angel Lietenant. 

I want to use for Grimaldus at least his weapons, back pack, and his head.

For Helbrecht at least his head (if there is no very similar option) and his back pack. 

And for the emperors champion at least his sword and his head.

What would you do? What is the best option in your opinion?

Edited by Medjugorje

Waiting for the proper Primaris release and save money.

If GW wants my dolla dolla bills they need to earn it.

Search Black Templars on instagram, might give ya a few ideas.

Edited by Sete

Waiting for the proper Primaris release and save money.

If GW wants my dolla dolla bills they need to earn it.

Search Black Templars on instagram, might give ya a few ideas.

I already paid that^^ And I want them now. And if they are arriving I will buy them too.

I saw a decent Helbrecht using the Primaris Captain with powerfist as a base.

The guy who did it posted both here and on the Facebook page. He did some really good conversions, pictured all in a cabinet with zenithal base coats. Never saw them painted though. (https://m.facebook.com/groups/6527667362?view=permalink&id=10158162415857363)

For the EC you can go with either Calsius or the wake the dead Lt.

The apothecary is also a good base for a Templar, as his Apron looks like a Tabard.

Edited by Brother Adelard

Here's my "Primaris Emperor's Champion" also known as Primaris Captain with the Burning Blade. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_XqNP6ncNT/

I have a Primaris chaplain done up with a magnet in the wrist to put on a plasma pistol in case I want to run him as Grimaldus. Once I get some pics taken of him I'll post him up. 

Here's my Primaris Emperor's Champion conversion. I still haven't worked up the courage/energy to paint him yet...

wdOlAzyl.jpg

The body is a Hellblaster, the head is from Lieutenant Calsius, the backpack of a Primaris Chaplain, the sword of a metal Emperor's Champion, and a Spellcrow tabard.

It's amazing! Only suggestion would be to pretty up his armour so it looks like it's artificer armour

I designed him mostly as a Primaris upgrade for my original Emperor's Champion. I started playing before the official (non-Limited Edition) model was released, so all I had to work with was standard armor. I kept the same trend here.

While I did come up with the parts, I didn't actually do the actual conversion myself. I have no green stuff ability whatsoever.

Eberious did the conversion work by way of comission, he has an amazing crusade thread where he's done all manner of amazing conversions. You can see it here.

The parts in this particular conversion was a lieutenant Calsius, Mk 3 pauldrons, arms, the front torso is from a spare techmarine gunner from a repulsor kit. Sword has some minor pieces from the old BT upgrade sprue.