Making use of Nurgles new bounty

So given that there has been leaks of all the Exhalted Daemon strats and bonuses what would be a good use with out Even-more Unclean Ones?

My first thought is that they have some very strong defensive options

4+ discustingly resilient and the relic to recover a wounds sound almost like go to choices to a huge, blubbery, walking target

Much as I love the idea of the super flail, I fear that as soon as you tell someone you are carrying it that GUO is going to wearing a massive target.

Strategems wise I like the exploding cavelry because they are likely to die anyway so why not

I'm considering adding it to my fear bomb given the hinted changes to moral and CP, one Nurgle detachment, one NL detachment and a knight in tow, within 6" i can get something daft going to the tune of -14/-15 to leadership depending. It'll be some bonkers Jank but i reckon i can have some fun with it

I'm considering adding it to my fear bomb given the hinted changes to moral and CP, one Nurgle detachment, one NL detachment and a knight in tow, within 6" i can get something daft going to the tune of -14/-15 to leadership depending. It'll be some bonkers Jank but i reckon i can have some fun with it

Like it. One wound gets through and the whole until ups and leaves