Another Wolf returns to the hallowed halls of The Fang

Greetings warriors of the fang!  Longtime lurker, first time poster.  I've been away from the game and the hobby since late second edition (I still have a few metal spacewolves from that era).  Things have certainly changed!  It seems I have arrived just in time to transition to a new edition.  Thankfully I'm no longer a starving student so I have been able to replenish my hobby supplies and get myself the core of a new Spacewolf army (the start collecting boxes are very helpful and full of all sorts of wolfy goodies).  So far I've built and painted two squads of Intercessors (I magnetized the packleaders), 3 Thunderwolf cav (also magnetized), 15 fenrisian wolves, 1 Redemptor dread (magnetized), and a Razorback/Rhino w/Twin-las and Twin Assault Cannon.  Currently I'm working on a primaris Wolflord, a Wolf-priest with jump-pack, and a Wolfguard battle-leader with Thunderhammer and storm-shield.

With the expected changes in the new edition, I think I'll concentrate on building and painting some Impulsors , and maybe a few Dreadnoughts, rather then building new troop units that may have dubious utility going forward.

Anyway thanks for being here and inspiring me to pick up the Spacewolves again, and more importantly to start painting and enjoying the hobby again.

F