If you had to buy a model/unit before the new edition?

Gendo

I paint this way:

spraying black then a decent white (foreshadowing) and then painting "black templar contrast". Then details. Its very fast and looks very well at the end.

Sounds good but I want consistency for this army, would surely consider if I ever get another one.

• 3 weeks later...
Wip, at washes stage plus silver layer. Sad about the black, supposedly the easier colour but it looks messy (still missing a layer) now I remember why I moved away from Abaddon Black and into Vallejo Black. Considering has been 4-5 years since my last completed model and having to deal with half the paints being dry I'm at least happy about the white!

Thanks for the suggestion as I'm getting to like the model now, should eventually make a Crusade page but I just don't have imagination and it will end up just being a wip and showcase.

IMG 20200627 215957

On the shoulders it's just a couple of layers of Retributor Armour with wash on the rivets, missing the highlight of Liberator Gold.

Edit: Unsure I'll add highlights as even thought it doesn't show on the pic light does a good job at it already.

Edited by Gendo