Shield of Baal starterbox, easy models or customizable?

Emurian

Hey guys,

I got a headsup from a friend that an old hobby store we went to still has some boxes of the Shield of Baal at 25% discount. Looking up the old box prices it seems to go for around 85E so im expecting around 60E in the shop now.

The box looks ok if I look at the contents, some genestealers, brood lord, warriors and a carnifex. 

Been trying to google a bit, people did point out that the carnifex has multiple head options but none seems to clarify if the gun options in the box are static or you have options to build them the way you want to.

Can anyone here point out to me if those units have some options to customize? Or, lets say I get a seperate box of Warriors/ Carnifex, if this allows me to kitbash the shield of baal version? Or are these models all easy to build like most starter sets and I won't be able to simply slam a different gun or arm on those models due to weird poses?

Thanks in advance.

I have not bought the box, but from the carnifex kits I got in the apocalypse box, the limbs are on the same sprues, and they have guns and claw biomorphs.

It would be very weird if they made an alternate sprue with only some limb options specifically for Shield of Baal.

Well that gives me the guarantee to throw out a line to the hobby store and ask for the price of the box. Just didnt want to risk it spending the money on the box and then finding out I am forced to model said units in a certain way. (Like you see with a lot of space marine easy to assemble models) He should have 6 boxes remaining, if the price is right I will see how hard it is to sell off the Blood Angel part and might buy into another. 

Thanks for your time to clarify.