Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How would you "soup" Harlequins with other Aeldari?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 592 posts

So if you were to soup with other pointed ear folks would it be craftworlds or DE?

From what I gather DE have great shooting at range which is where we fall short I suppose.

8.jpg

Armies: Blood Angels; Death Guard, Nurgle Daemons, Chaos Knights, Custodes and Harlequins.

Dread

Dread

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,454 posts
  • Faction: Craftworld Nebula
It really depends on what your going for. Craftworlds have great long range, fire prisms, reapers, night spinners. Dark eldar are more dark Lance based. Both have excellent flyers. Both have great upgrade options in the Phoenix rising book. It's hard to say but if I mix them up, I would probably go with my DE. Points level also play a big part in this decision.
gallery-48988-15465-6059.jpggallery-48988-16308-20607.pnggallery-30308-9518-8597.jpggallery-94427-16628-12663.png

I have come to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And I'm fresh outta bubble gum.

I like the way they pop.

ORDER OF THE CERULEAN SHROUD (SISTERS), NECRONS (ILLUMINOR'S MINIONS)
FROSEN STARS (HARLEQUINS), SAIM-HANN (CRAFTWORLD), DARK ELDAR
NIGHTLORDS,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users