How are you preparing for 9th edition?

War Angel

As the title says. What are you working on so that when 9th drops you’ll be ready, whatever that may mean for you.

As for me, I’m finally getting around to painting my vanguard box. Doing this will more or less give me 1 of every option that GW has given us in the last few years. It will also trim down that pile of shame I’ve built up since I started playing.

For me i'm finishing off all the Orks i've got half done and i would like to finish building the Tau i've got i was trying to build  3 suits

I'm very much considering a Necron army for 9th but waiting on the prices of all the things i like and how i get it into a list that i can play with :)

I'm thinking of getting another Invictor (because I love the models) and some Eliminators (because I've not got any and I want some). I've always been a models first, rules second person, with the exception that I won't get something if it is total garbage, so I'm just working on stuff I like and getting excited to paint the contents of the starter box.

I am just trying to actually paint my fists.  All I got done out of nearly 2700 points worth is a chaplain.  I have started work on some of the models so hoping that I can get some of them done.   Especially since I don't have any events for AoS coming up to distract me maybe I might get a chunk of it finished.