Militia cults list using SOB “counts as”

Ohhhhhh, I have a vague plan to use Sisters of Battle minis as a basis for Iron Hands Legion 'Chainveil' auxilia, so this is actually something I've been pondering for a while:

* First off, the obvious move is to go for Survivors of a Dark Age provenance to access power-armoured minis, as well as Rhinos

* Battle Sisters Squads for the main infantry as Grenadier squads with bolters 

* Penitent engines can make decent Sentinel stand-ins, with heavy flamers and the combat blades upgrade (alternatively, could easily use them as Ogryns)

* Arco-flagellants and Repentia can conceivably be Levy with close combat weapons

* If magnetising's an option, swapping a melee Sister and Retributor together onto a 60mm base would make a good Fire Team?

Otherwise, pretty much any Sisters infantry/character make good Platoon Command Squads/ Force Commanders respectively, but that should be a solid core to work with?

I myself am going to be doing this idea, but a caveat is that I'm dipping into solar aux or mechanicum to get some better approximations.

-Battle sisters as grenadiers (obviously)

-Penitent engines/mortifiers as charonites, vorax or castellax. Works the best if you magnetize the ranged weapons.

-retributors + cherub on a 60mm as weapon teams

-exorcists as solar aux artillery tanks (medusa or bombard), krios venator, or the reductor tanks.

-junith as a tech priest on abeyant

-Arco flaggelants as levies or adsecularis with melee loadout

-repentia as veltaris with power axes.

-immolators as the reductor tanks