Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More models revealed!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

jaxom

jaxom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,923 posts

Pre-cursor:

I hope the mods do not mind and also that no one gets offended; I did this for a young family member who has an almost unhealthy obsession and just wanted to share.

Think of the first one as the ‘Standard’ Hello Kitty Marine ATV.

The second is the ‘Bling’ version for all those little Princesses out

Haha awesome biggrin.png

Now is there any chance please that you can make it in Imperial Fists?

I think the idomitus stuff is going to look ace painted as Fists 

Well the WarCom team put this up today...

I'm wondering why they've not been painted with White trims though if they're 1st Company?

Squads from other companies often change parts of their markings to better match the company they've been attached to.

gallery_48988_15094_7420.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.pngsml_gallery_48988_11572_4589.png

Past Event Banners

Spoiler

Cleon

Cleon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 495 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Squads from other companies often change parts of their markings to better match the company they've been attached to.

I'm not sure they are '1st company' veterans, the Blood Angel section of the deca sheet ony has 2nd company yellow drops, no shoulder scale skulls.

They have randomly added white chapter logos in a 'Veteran' section on the sheet too, so that is new Heraldry wise though.

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts

Veterans attached to the 5th company for a campaign most likely

Edited by Cyrox, 15 June 2020 - 07:11 PM.

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,730 posts
They are painted like Company Veterans
With the veterans markings but without 1st Company markings
They look more like veterans members of their companies more than 1st Company members attached to another company
  • Lemondish and Argonte like this
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users